Ban Appeal

Post by Smookie »

Your Steam Community Link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Modnezz/
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:101745294

Which Admin Punished You: Jasmine
Type of punishment(ban, mute, silence or gag): gag, muted, silenced and banned
Server where you received the punishment: Dodgeball

How long they punished you for: Perm

Reason why they punished you: After i got silenced i went on my 2nd account and talk to a friend "Meoww" that is now admin

Reason why you think this punishment is unfair/uncalled for/biased, etc. I think that i deserved that punishment because i know that i talk alot and that what i did was wrong so it was a good thing that i got stoped

Reason why we should remove the punishment: Because after 8 month i have become a better person that don't talk as much as i did, and that i wanna get on the disc server and play with my firends again.

Have a nice day
Last edited by Smookie on Thu Jun 09, 2016 6:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tornado123

Re: Ban Appeal

Post by Tornado123 »

I know this is none of my business, But i want to let you know that Jasmine is away atm. (idk if she will be the one to see too this) I just thought its something to throw out there.
Tornado Image
Spoiler
Dongle: Tornado im going to cut you if you keep stealing my damn rockets
Smookie

Post by Smookie »

are you srs?
My god
Tornado123

Post by Tornado123 »

Yeah, maybe the forums mod will leave it open until she is online.
Tornado Image
Spoiler
Dongle: Tornado im going to cut you if you keep stealing my damn rockets
Smookie

Post by Smookie »

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

xD
Dongle
Forum Mod

Post by Dongle »

SpicyCandy wrote:Comments such as "he is a cool guy unban him" or "this guy shouldn't be on our servers at all" are prohibited. Make educated responses and keep this sub-forum clean. ALSO, unless you are directly involved in a report/ban dispute, please do not make any posts on that particular report/dispute. Exceptions would include having appropriate or related evidence to the report or assisting the OP in fixing their format. Otherwise, please do not post on the said thread. This cuts down on spam and unneeded comments.
Please don't make unnecessary comments unless it's regarding to your ban, and admins who issue said punishments will respond when they can.
Last edited by Dongle on Thu Jun 09, 2016 7:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ImageImage
Jasmine
Veteran

Post by Jasmine »

As far as I can remember you were extremely toxic. You were not only talking a lot but was also rude and screamed.
I am a very tolerant person and I have a long patience as an admin so when I muted you it was well deserved.
Then you decided to join on your alt to evade your ban and that is a permaban offence.
I'm always one for second chance but in this case I'm honestly unsure.
Much love
Jasmine
MoneyKidKing

Post by MoneyKidKing »

After having you private message me numerous times begging/attempting to bribe me to get unbanned, I honestly don't see a reason to. Jasmine and I had both tried to explain the rules to you numerous times, and you refused to follow them on countless occasions. You were banned for attemping to evade your silence on an alternate account.

In my opinion, the ban should stay.
Last edited by MoneyKidKing on Thu Jun 09, 2016 9:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Shia Suprise
Spoiler
SpicyCandy
Forum Mod

Post by SpicyCandy »

Ban stays.