Player was targeting me

Blue Katana Anix

Player was targeting me

Post by Blue Katana Anix »

Last edited by Blue Katana Anix on Fri Jun 10, 2016 5:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Look within your mind, see the power you already possess.

Tornado123

Re: Player was targeting me

Post by Tornado123 »

Anix, I could not get into your demos. However i can say even before i got trial, Sniper has been targeting him. Money is going to have a look at these demos.
Tornado Image
Spoiler
Dongle: Tornado im going to cut you if you keep stealing my damn rockets
MoneyKidKing

Post by MoneyKidKing »

After getting through about 3 of these demos, it appears that you were targeting Sniper instead of the other way around. Whenever he got relatively close to you, you would go out of your way to target/downspike him. I only saw a few instances of him going out of his way to try to cqc you. While I've heard some rumors about Sniper targeting you, I have personally never witnessed it. I will keep my eyes out for this behavior in the future.
Shia Suprise
Spoiler
snipernoob

Post by snipernoob »

I'm pretty disappointed to see this report honestly. Anix has constantly been complaining that I "target" him, when in fact I've never once gone out of my way to do so. I do CQC him frequently on the server, but the thing is I CQC everyone frequently on the server. It just so happens that Anix takes it personally and then tries to call me out for targeting. If you ask anyone else who frequents the server, they'll tell you that I CQC everyone, not just certain people. The difference is that Anix takes it personally and then tries to claim I have some sort of vendetta against him. The only reason you've heard rumors about me targeting him is because he's constantly insinuating it himself, I don't see anyone else doing it. I come on dodgeball to have fun, not to settle some fake vendetta against other players. He's also complained to Tornado numerous times about me and tried to intimindate me by saying I should "watch out" if I think I'm better than him. I've done nothing but play dodgeball completely within the scope of the rules of the server, this report is ridiculous.
Last edited by snipernoob on Sat Jun 11, 2016 5:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Meoww

Post by Meoww »

I agree with Money and Sniper on this one. It's not against the rules to play aggressively, we will keep our eyes out for any instances of targeting Anix. Requesting for this thread to be locked.

[Owner] Fire : I hate dodgeball, you can quote me
SakuraTheBabyfur

Post by SakuraTheBabyfur »

Report handled
Survivor of the Gaymen Apocalypse 2015
Gaymen wrote:Forum ban? Is that like a band full of faggots like Armen.