Post by MildSystemShock »

Your Steam Community Link: 76561198049755337
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:44744804

Which Admin Punished You: Kingdemomidas
Type of punishment(ban, mute, silence or gag): ban
Server where you received the punishment: |24/7 Slender Fortress #1|

How long they punished you for: 1 day

Reason why they punished you: admin disrespect and killing out of pvp

Reason why you think this punishment is unfair/uncalled for/biased, etc.

He actively said in voice chat that I was on his "s___ list" despite me only coming back to the server a few days ago after sizable time frame since the last visit prior. (I do not have records or recall my last visit prior to a few days ago.) I admit to killing out of pvp. It was said admin that I killed out of pvp. It was also my first and possibly only official (that I can recall) warning to breaking the rule. I ceased however once he kicked me. I also do not recall disrespecting him whatsoever unless the use of non serious binds count or disagreement/ debates with admin counts. In such a case I debated how it seems unfair to enforce a rule when you initiate pvp then run to the out of pvp zone to avoid death when he would commit suicide moments later. He did not counter this, but more or less deflected to calling me a complainer and was of the mindset of "you don't like it? Leave." Regardless I stopped out of pvp killing after the kick. The debate was also non heated, was clean, and last maybe 30 seconds to a minute. If all of that is official disrespect on my part on these servers, fine. I think that is too broad and too easy to abuse but that's just my opinion. He however was far more disrespectful to me in voice chat, if respect does count for anything.

Reason why we should remove the punishment:

I feel he was too quick to ban me for minor afflictions and he verbally stated his dislike of me.
Last edited by MildSystemShock on Sun Jun 12, 2016 7:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dubstab
Veteran

Re: Ban Appeal

Post by Dubstab »

Not an witness, just here to show everyone what has been said over chat. (Read from bottom to top.)

Code: Select all

Time                   Massage
11 jun 2016 17:30:45	again what i just said lol
11 jun 2016 17:30:34	was hypocracy
11 jun 2016 17:30:30	i just pointed out what i thought
11 jun 2016 17:30:25	i didnt say i didnt like the rule
11 jun 2016 17:30:17	now that doesnt sound like bias at all
11 jun 2016 17:29:29	thats all i do
11 jun 2016 17:29:27	shit list for what? binds?
11 jun 2016 17:29:09	what
11 jun 2016 17:28:59	you know that right
11 jun 2016 17:28:57	you see its really hard to respect that rule when you start a fight, then run to no pvp to not die
11 jun 2016 17:24:16	!slender
11 jun 2016 17:16:21	!slsettings
11 jun 2016 17:16:14	really king
11 jun 2016 17:12:05	noh
Last edited by Dubstab on Mon Jun 13, 2016 8:27 am, edited 2 times in total.
King Demomidas
Veteran

Post by King Demomidas »

This post is completely unneeded as the punishment has already passed and the ban is removed already.

As for the topic of the post, I need remind you that my stance on you being on a so called "sh*t list" was a watched players list. Its normal for admins to take note of players that cause issues, its part of our job. I also would like you to not lie on here. I've kept an eye on you because you on multiple occasions have caused issues for players in and out of the pvp arena and it is not the first time I've seen you kill out of it. I do commend you for admitting to killing out of it, but I've seen you on and off plenty of times and witnessed it plenty myself. To assign priority to a problem causer is not an abusive tactic. And also I never baited you thank you very much, I did set my spawn in pvp and killed while in it (pvp) to clear a path to get out but that was the only reason I did it. It was in no way directed at you. You are fully ok with having an opinion of not liking the rules my argument on that was simply that they are there for a reason and a punishment was issued for a reason and any frustrations on my end via my tone were due to ridiculous claims from you that I was being biased after you came back from your punishment as dubstabs quotes show. Just because you are on a priority to watch list of mine in no way means I am biased toward you, I treat my job very unbiasedly. If a person that isn't on a watch list breaks a rule I punish them just the same as I frankly did which you neglect to mention. You dont have to like our rules but that's just how it is man. The pvp rule isn't perfect I know. Trust me I know. But it, like all our rules is there for a reason.

Again pointing out this post is unnecessary as the punishment ended hours ago and requesting this page be locked.
Last edited by King Demomidas on Mon Jun 13, 2016 11:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
¸ .•♛•.¸¸.•♛•All That Glitters Is Gold•♛•.¸¸.•♛•.¸

MildSystemShock

King Demomidas wrote:This post is completely unneeded as the punishment has already passed and the ban is removed already.

As for the topic of the post, I need remind you that my stance on you being on a so called "sh*t list" was a watched players list. Its normal for admins to take note of players that cause issues, its part of our job. I also would like you to not lie on here. I've kept an eye on you because you on multiple occasions have caused issues for players in and out of the pvp arena and it is not the first time I've seen you kill out of it. I do commend you for admitting to killing out of it, but I've seen you on and off plenty of times and witnessed it plenty myself. To assign priority to a problem causer is not an abusive tactic. And also I never baited you thank you very much, I did set my spawn in pvp and killed while in it (pvp) to clear a path to get out but that was the only reason I did it. It was in no way directed at you. You are fully ok with having an opinion of not liking the rules my argument on that was simply that they are there for a reason and a punishment was issued for a reason and any frustrations on my end via my tone were due to ridiculous claims from you that I was being biased after you came back from your punishment as dubstabs quotes show. Just because you are on a priority to watch list of mine in no way means I am biased toward you, I treat my job very unbiasedly. If a person that isn't on a watch list breaks a rule I punish them just the same as I frankly did which you neglect to mention. You dont have to like our rules but that's just how it is man. The pvp rule isn't perfect I know. Trust me I know. But it, like all our rules is there for a reason.

Again pointing out this post is unnecessary as the punishment ended hours ago and requesting this page be locked.
That's a funny way to point that out then as you could have said that albeit it would be more drawn out. It would also not sound like you just flat out dislike or have bias against me in that respect. With that aside note I didn't say it was the first time I out of pvp killed. If you did in fact see me do it, I feel it would have been wise for you to kick me then instead of just sit on it and wait till you actually did kick me. I did say this was my first official warning/ kick (to my knowledge) however. I never said it was an abusive tactic. I didn't say you punished me exclusively and it's not my job to mention something that I feel have no bearing on our case. Also, since you don't dispute what I had to say on the disrespect front...why then the ban? For the out of pvp killing? I was already kicked for that and I stopped afterward...unless you are adding onto it every un-kicked instance prior? If that's the case I feel that's even more reason why the ban was unjustified.
Last edited by MildSystemShock on Mon Jun 13, 2016 4:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MildSystemShock

Dubstab wrote:Not an witness, just here to show everyone what has been said over chat. (Read from bottom to top.)

Code: Select all

Time                   Massage
11 jun 2016 17:30:45	again what i just said lol
11 jun 2016 17:30:34	was hypocracy
11 jun 2016 17:30:30	i just pointed out what i thought
11 jun 2016 17:30:25	i didnt say i didnt like the rule
11 jun 2016 17:30:17	now that doesnt sound like bias at all
11 jun 2016 17:29:29	thats all i do
11 jun 2016 17:29:27	shit list for what? binds?
11 jun 2016 17:29:09	what
11 jun 2016 17:28:59	you know that right
11 jun 2016 17:28:57	you see its really hard to respect that rule when you start a fight, then run to no pvp to not die
11 jun 2016 17:24:16	!slender
11 jun 2016 17:16:21	!slsettings
11 jun 2016 17:16:14	really king
11 jun 2016 17:12:05	noh
Thanks for showing the world more of my crappy typing. lol
Last edited by MildSystemShock on Mon Jun 13, 2016 4:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
King Demomidas
Veteran

Post by King Demomidas »

That's the problem with assuming things. You don't do it. I never had anything personal against you. If I didn't punish you the other times, that's indeed on me for fumbling that. However that's not the case here. The case is, you DID break the rules, and I was well within my rights to punish you. I'm not asking you to like our rules, I am however asking you to accept them. As for the disrespect front? Under general rules we have a couple you missed.

General Rules #2 "The admins word is final, please listen to them"
General Rules #1 "Please be respectful to other players".

Using binds like "you arent going to do shit" after killing someone right before the round ends hardly seems harmless and innocent. And It seems like you didn't quite listen to me fully nor were you respectful. If you were you would accept the punishment and leave it at that. Not cherry pick points and undermine the punishment entirely, then quit the game. The ban was for a combination of the disrespect as well as the out of pvp killing. It was only as long as it was because I sincerely doubt you would have been back in under a hour so an hour long ban seemed like it would do nothing to get it across to you that you indeed did do something wrong.

Now that you have your answer, I reiterate, leave this post alone. Your ban is "already expired". This back and forth is pointless and does nothing on a technical level in favor of either of us. So please drop it thank you. It was just a day ban, this whole thread makes it seem like it was a week or month ban.

Again requesting this post be locked.
Last edited by King Demomidas on Mon Jun 13, 2016 6:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
¸ .•♛•.¸¸.•♛•All That Glitters Is Gold•♛•.¸¸.•♛•.¸

SpicyCandy
Forum Mod

Post by SpicyCandy »

Appeal handled. Ban has already expired. The admin had the necessary grounds to ban you.