Admin Abuse (Complaint/Report)

kookie

Admin Abuse (Complaint/Report)

Post by kookie »

Disclaimer: This is basically a complaint about Tornado's decision to gag me (I don't care for the 60 minutes, I care for the reason. So not an appeal. I asked where I should post this and I've been told to post it here.)

My in-game name: kookie
My in-Game steam community link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/9868765/

Tornado's Steam Community link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/HasALife (Tornado)
This gag occurred on the DISC-FF dodgeball server (162.248.92.127:27021)

They punished me for 60 minutes or an hour.
Reason why they gagged me: "Toxic player"

Reason why I think this is unfair/uncalled for/biased: Precisely because I wasn't being toxic. Here's a run down of what happened
(Screenshots of chat log are at the end)

How it began

*DEAD* Tornado : Oh ok
*DEAD* Tornado : Ds me (This is not targetting by the way. Was playing on inferno and just downspiked the rocket.)
[Admin] Tornado : He is all he can do is ds (For some reason using [Admin] tag)
kookie : Was going for Kat
kookie : All you can do is complain (Took his words. Would imagine myself like this :l Didn't mean anything rude)
[Admin] Tornado : No kookie all you do is complain
kookie : And argue (Him arguing the fact that he complains)
[Admin] Tornado : Every time i get on here you are conplaning (When?)
kookie : Yes
kookie : I plan cons (Teasing typo)
*A little time goes by*
*Kitten asks how he's doing*
[Admin] Tornado : I am doing good, pretty close to gaging kookie for arguing with an admin, i am just waiting until he picks another fight
(Didn't respond)
I apparently argued with him..?

"Useless but maybe adding to the mystery reason why he gagged me" part

*Tornado downspiked me and I countered. He said something unintelligible*

kookie : Tornado
kookie : All I heard was well done
[Admin] Tornado : No it means you are bad kookie (What?)

Gag

*DEAD* kookie : [Admin] Tornado : He is all he can do is ds
*DEAD* kookie : *Dses me twice in a row* (Teasing Tornado about how his previous reproach of me)
[SourceComms] Tornado: Issued an extended gag on kookie for 60 minutes (reason: Toxicplayer).

And then he gags me.

Proof:
How it began: http://imgur.com/a/p4jI1
"Useless but maybe adding to the mystery reason why he gagged me" part: http://imgur.com/4QDpE1D
Breaking point: http://imgur.com/a/kmiLl

I hope you take this report into consideration. Replies are welcomed, but please don't "suppose". If you have questions, I'll answer them to my best.
Last edited by kookie on Tue Jun 14, 2016 9:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.
This post probably took three times as much time to make as you would expect.

Tornado123

Re: Admin Abuse (Complaint/Report)

Post by Tornado123 »

I have gaged you cause you are a very toxic player, you argue with every one and most of the time you pick fights with people. Yes i was salty, However you were being toxic like always. ever since i became Admin(trial) You always had something to say to what i was doing. I let you go for far too long. I hope you can learn from this gaged. To be honest i don't know how you are not ban yet, that is how toxic you are. and i seen you yesterday arguing with another db player. I do not want to fight with you anymore on the server for now on i will warn you

And i pointed out some of these are not true.
"(This is not targetting by the way. Was playing on inferno and just downspiked the rocket.)" It was not inferno.
"(For some reason using [Admin] tag)" I been using the tag for the last few days, i never took it off.
"(Him arguing the fact that he complains)" I was not arguing, I was telling you.
"(When?)" Every day you are on the server.
"I apparently argued with him..?" you were agruing.
"Useless but maybe adding to the mystery reason why he gagged me" part" It was not a mystery, The reason is you were being toxic.
"(Teasing Tornado about how his previous reproach of me)" Ever heard pushing a admins button?

https://disc-ff.gameme.com/player_histo ... at/1309829 , If you look you can see complaining for a very large part of his chat

His gag has expired, Requesting lock.
Last edited by Tornado123 on Tue Jun 14, 2016 9:17 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Tornado Image
Spoiler
Dongle: Tornado im going to cut you if you keep stealing my damn rockets
kookie

Post by kookie »

Alright, so I made a full reply to yours. Accidentally pressed an arrangement of commands that got me logged out. I'm pretty mad/pissed right now, seeing that I was almost done. Soo, I'll try to recreate and resume what I was supposed to say. (DAAAAAAAAMNIT)
Tornado123 wrote:I have gaged you cause you are a very toxic player, you argue with every one and most of the time you pick fights with people.
I'm toxic? Alrighty, tell me when I'm toxic throughout the chat! I argue with everyone? You must understand the meaning of jokes. (At this point you'll probably say that I'm pretty fucked up thinking "Fuck you" is a joke. But the next time you see me say that, picture me saying this instead: "Fuck you XD" Makes the difference, doesn't it?
Tornado123 wrote:Yes i was salty,
Is that a confession about you basing your decisions upon your mood? If you weren't salty, would've you been taking the same actions?
Tornado123 wrote:However you were being toxic like always. ever since i became Admin(trial) You always had something to say to what i was doing.
I assume you're talking about, and I don't recall ever doing this to you, me communicating an awful lot with admins (not just you) about rulebreakers and the such. If this disturbs you in any way, tell me right away. You don't need to keep it to yourself. If this is not what you're talking about, then please elaborate on "You always had something to say to what i was doing."
Tornado123 wrote: I let you go for far too long.
Really? If I'm causing you so much trouble, you might want to stop me before I cross the line.
Tornado123 wrote:I hope you can learn from this gaged.
(I keep forgetting key points from my previous draft, and it's annoying the f*ck out of me) I honestly can't see what I can learn from this. You just gagged me for saying that you're a "hypocrite" (Only word I can think of, sorry, it's harsh).
Tornado123 wrote:To be honest i don't know how you are not ban yet, that is how toxic you are.
You think I should be banned, from how toxic I am? If I should be banned for mild annoyance, then I guess everyone should be banned from how bad the chat has gotten.
Tornado123 wrote:and i seen you yesterday arguing with another db player.
You mean Kitten? I was pointing out the fact that she said she weighs half my weight. Then you joined and Snarley said that I was bullying Kitten. I can't recall anything more than that, enforcing the fact that it was that insignificant.
Tornado123 wrote:I do not want to fight with you anymore on the server for now on i will warn you
You should always warn before punishing (exceptions occur if player is cheating). It isn't something new.
Tornado123 wrote:It was not inferno.
Not that it matters, but it was. You, Kat and I were in the middle, some other guy was on the platform behind us.
Tornado123 wrote:I been using the tag for the last few days, i never took it off.
Never took it off?

*DEAD* Tornado : Oh ok
*DEAD* Tornado : Ds me

I was addressing the fact that you suddenly switched to your tag.
Tornado123 wrote: I was not arguing, I was telling you.
You were telling me in a way that opposes my statement saying that you complain. Arguing.
Tornado123 wrote:Every day you are on the server
Proof please!
Tornado123 wrote:you were agruing
Please show me what words I said count as arguing! Thank you!
Tornado123 wrote: It was not a mystery, The reason is you were being toxic.
Alright, tell me exactlywhere I was toxic throughout the chat
Tornado123 wrote:Ever heard pushing a admins button?
Ever heard that 100% of admins are human? It's true that you are pushing an admin's buttons when you keep telling them to ban people or to gag people, but when I don't mention anything to you that's admin related, you're an ordinary user. I don't want to talk to you as if you were superior to me 24/7. Just because you're admin doesn't mean I can't kid with you.
Tornado123 wrote:If you look you can see complaining for a very large part of his chat
Spot the pages you judge the most important in this subject. We're not here to search through 500 pages.
Tornado123 wrote:His gag has expired, Requesting lock.
The point of this post was to complain about how you do things. It's not a gag appeal. I just want to get my point across to whoever whom wants to hear said point.

(Damn, this could've been a lot better if I didn't accidentally log out. I feel like I missed most of my logic arguments)
kookie wrote:Admins are supposed to punish rule-breakers so that people can have a better time at DISC-FF servers. Not punish everyone to be recognized as a better and strict admin.
Last edited by kookie on Wed Jun 15, 2016 12:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
This post probably took three times as much time to make as you would expect.

Tornado123

Post by Tornado123 »

From talking with Money about this i now see i was clearly in the wrong i am sorry for the gag.

Your gag has expire, Requesting lock
Last edited by Tornado123 on Wed Jun 15, 2016 1:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tornado Image
Spoiler
Dongle: Tornado im going to cut you if you keep stealing my damn rockets
SakuraTheBabyfur

Post by SakuraTheBabyfur »

Gag has expired.
Last edited by Armen on Wed Jun 15, 2016 4:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Survivor of the Gaymen Apocalypse 2015
Gaymen wrote:Forum ban? Is that like a band full of faggots like Armen.