Juicy piehole irony's Ban Appeal

Liquid ReBorn

Juicy piehole irony's Ban Appeal

Post by Liquid ReBorn »

Your Steam Community Link: My steam link is http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198310486904/
Your Steam ID: My steam ID is STEAM_0:0:175110588

Which Admin Punished You: (Check http://disc-ff.com/sourcebanstf2/index.php?p=banlist if you were banned): Shiro banned me.
Type of punishment(ban, mute, silence or gag):
Server where you received the punishment:

How long they punished you for: I was banned for 1 day.

Reason why they punished you: I am not sure. I was mad that Shiro had banned someone for trying to make a statement of Shiro being disrespectful. I said I was leaving for a while because I was mad. I tried to reconnect but I found out that Shiro banned me when i left.

Reason why you think this punishment is unfair/uncalled for/biased, etc.: I did not do anything wrong. I respectfully said it was wrong to ban him (The other guy he banned) for making a statement and said i was leaving for a while. There was nothing wrong with that.

Reason why we should remove the punishment: I did not do anything wrong. I was falsely banned and should be unbanned because I did not do anything wrong. And Shiro did abuse his powers and I believe he should be punished.
Angel Ambrosius
Server Admin

Re: Juicy piehole irony's Ban Appeal

Post by Angel Ambrosius »

Last edited by Angel Ambrosius on Sat Jun 18, 2016 5:33 am, edited 3 times in total.
Sir Spookleton wrote:
Fire wrote:Don't remember you sorry.
He must've been a previous Admin, then.
Liquid ReBorn

Post by Liquid ReBorn »

Is "going aginst admins word" stating that something was wrong? We all have opionions and I thought it was wrong to ban a guy for making a statement. And there was NO disrespect in any of it. I stated that I was mad and keft. Shiro had nothing to say to me. He didnt say a word so I did not agrue or avoid in any way.
Last edited by Liquid ReBorn on Sat Jun 18, 2016 5:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
HakureiReimu_Husky

Post by HakureiReimu_Husky »

Liquid ReBorn wrote:
Is "going aginst admins word" stating that something was wrong? We all have opionions and I thought it was wrong to ban a guy for making a statement. And there was NO disrespect in any of it. I stated that I was mad and keft. Shiro had nothing to say to me. He didnt say a word so I did not agrue or avoid in any way.
Rule #2 clearly states admin's word is final.
Last edited by HakureiReimu_Husky on Sat Jun 18, 2016 6:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
This is goodbye.
shiro

Post by shiro »

you never gave me a chance to say a word or give the reason to why i banned him, i did not ban him for making a statement, i imagine you are talking about ikickedempiggy, he was banned after i had asked him nicely not to scream over mic, instead of doing so, he told me tried telling me to shut up instead. that was not the only reason but i never made a demo since i was not expecting the sudden escalation
SakuraTheBabyfur

Post by SakuraTheBabyfur »

This seems to be more of a misunderstanding than anything. Either way, the ban has expired, so I will be locking this.
Survivor of the Gaymen Apocalypse 2015
Gaymen wrote:Forum ban? Is that like a band full of faggots like Armen.