GeNtO's Ban Appeal

GeNtO

GeNtO's Ban Appeal

Post by GeNtO »

Your Steam Community Link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198311375388/
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:175554830

Which Admin Punished You: (Check http://disc-ff.com/sourcebanstf2/index.php?p=banlist if you were banned)
Type of punishment(ban, mute, silence or gag): Ban, the administrator that has banned me was Froot.
Server where you received the punishment: A TF2 Dodgeball Server : 162.248.92.127:27021

How long they punished you for: From what I can see on the sourcebans, permanently.

Reason why they punished you: Image

Reason why you think this punishment is unfair/uncalled for/biased, etc. - In all honesty, I have no clue as to why I was ban other than the reason given on the sourceban. The ban is unfair and uncalled for. At the time, and as you can see with the community link, that account has very few hours on it. The account I was using at the time is one I use to gather item drops that I get from playing on valve and community servers, then trade it over to my main account. All the hours I play on TF2 are focused around dodgeball and I've been playing the game mode nearly around the time it was first released for community servers. Now, as for the ban, it's unfair. How am I using a multihack on a TF2 dodgeball server? It's as simple as hitting a rocket back and forth with decent hand-to-eye coordination and with some decent reflexes you can hit rockets pretty fast. DISC-FF has been one of the main servers I go to if I want to play dodgeball and have some fun and possibly make friends. --- All in all, for the total conclusion of this, I am not hacking, and I never will.

Reason why we should remove the punishment: As explained above, I really love playing on DISC-FF and I still, as much as I look into the issue, see no reason for the ban to even be issued in that type of way. I made a lot of friends on DISC-FF and met a lot of good people, and I would love to continue that. I have very little friends that I can interact with that play TF2, and that's why I go onto DISC-FF - mainly to make friends and have an enjoyable, fun time. I have not once had a bad time on there. I am able to provide any type of proof needed to prove that I am not hacking in any shape or form. As I said above, I do not hack and never will. DISC-FF is one of my favorite and main servers, and I would love to keep it that way. Thank you for reading.
Last edited by GeNtO on Sat Jun 18, 2016 11:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Froot
Veteran

Re: GeNtO's Ban Appeal

Post by Froot »

Okay, so its currently 7 am here and i haven't slept so excuse any typos as i'm really tired. Anyway, i just got around to uploading the demos onto sourcebans so theres one on there right now and any db admin that would review them such as Tornado or Meow would realize that the perfectly timed airblasts at the same distance every single time is very fishy to begin with. Another thing, when you were on your main account, Kagerou or however you spell it, you could not hit anything nearly as fast as you were in the demo, ever. I watched you play for a good 10~ minutes and there no doubt in my mind at the time that you hacking due to the airblast timings being the same every time and at the exact same distance.
GeNtO

Post by GeNtO »

mercamokitty wrote:Okay, so its currently 7 am here and i haven't slept so excuse any typos as i'm really tired. Anyway, i just got around to uploading the demos onto sourcebans so theres one on there right now and any db admin that would review them such as Tornado or Meow would realize that the perfectly timed airblasts at the same distance every single time is very fishy to begin with. Another thing, when you were on your main account, Kagerou or however you spell it, you could not hit anything nearly as fast as you were in the demo, ever. I watched you play for a good 10~ minutes and there no doubt in my mind at the time that you hacking due to the airblast timings being the same every time and at the exact same distance.
I'm still quite confused. Just because an airblast is timed well, doesn't mean the person is cheating/hacking/etc. As I said previously, I really play nothing else other than dodgeball. If you've ever seen me on my kagerou account, the last time I was on it was around 4 AM-5 AM my time, and I was very tired and went to bed after the map change.

AKA I was tired and played terribly the time you saw me on.
Last edited by GeNtO on Sat Jun 18, 2016 12:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Meoww

Post by Meoww »

After reviewing your demo it is painfully obvious that you were hacking. The way you hit the rockets (that aren't on your screen) show that you were indeed HACKING. Froot was right to perm ban you, and I believe that the ban should stay.

Requesting this thread to be locked.
Last edited by Meoww on Sat Jun 18, 2016 5:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

[Owner] Fire : I hate dodgeball, you can quote me
Armen
Veteran

Post by Armen »

Appeal denied.