Post by PeeDee »

Your Steam Community Link: Http://steamcommunity.com/id/PeeDeeTFDB
Your Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:43118071

Which Admin Punished You: MonkeyKidKing
Type of punishment(ban, mute, silence or gag): Ban
Server where you received the punishment: Team Fortress Dodgeball

How long they punished you for: Permenant

Reason why they punished you: Multihack

Reason why you think this punishment is unfair/uncalled for/biased, etc. I think that the punishment was used only because they couldn't beat me while I jumped around and killed them. The console never said anything and even then they could only judge what they saw. I wasn't hacking simple as that.

Reason why we should remove the punishment: Because an unfair punishment should not go unseen. I've made about 3 posts on while I should be unbanned and even a year later I continue. This ruins my reputation and MonkeyKidKing made a mistake even if you truely believe I was hacking, I can tell you now *I wasn't*.
PeeDee

Re: PeeDee's Ban appeal

Post by PeeDee »

Oh and just fyi, my other name I used, sorry bout this, is Mr.Doggy Protector. But, this is about 1 - 2 years later :P Still stubborn.
MoneyKidKing

Post by MoneyKidKing »

As I recall you were a fairly obvious cheater (perfect spacing/timing of airblasts, no rocket control, etc). I had been spectating you when a regular (who is also very good at spotting cheaters) pmed me also believing that you were cheating. You were banned shortly after that. Other regulars have told me that they've seen you cheating on other dodgeball servers as well. I honestly see no reason to believe that you weren't hacking, or a reason to unban you.
Shia Suprise
Spoiler
PeeDee

Post by PeeDee »

Well just saying if you truly believe this way, come join me on Panda community server dodgeball. You can invite all your friends because no matter who comes, I will show I'm not hacking. The reason you banned me i was talk was because even with perfect timing I also *didn't have enough hours* to be that good. I mean honestly I can't really show you my screen, but you can watch whatever you want or join me. Just message me up Idc
Lunaaa

Post by Lunaaa »

Honestly, I was eating and I managed to land a domination on PeeDee, hes a chill dude with no reason to hack in my eyes. Hes just really nice at CQC and Dodgeball.
McKon
Veteran
Location: The Netherlands, North-Brabant, Dongen, Oranjeplein 53

Post by McKon »

Lunaaa wrote:Honestly, I was eating and I managed to land a domination on PeeDee, hes a chill dude with no reason to hack in my eyes. Hes just really nice at CQC and Dodgeball.
Please ready the forum rules before posting here.
SpicyCandy wrote:Comments such as "he is a cool guy unban him" or "this guy shouldn't be on our servers at all" are prohibited. Make educated responses and keep this sub-forum clean. ALSO, unless you are directly involved in a report/ban dispute, please do not make any posts on that particular report/dispute.
Last edited by McKon on Tue Jun 21, 2016 11:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
-McKon
SpicyCandy
Forum Mod

Post by SpicyCandy »

Ban stays. Adhere to our rules and regulations when replying to any report/ban dispute.