Lunaaa

Kay. x-x

Post by Lunaaa »

Your Steam Community Link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/nononono000000n/
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:5949691

Which Admin Punished You: MonkeyKidKing
Type of punishment(ban, mute, silence or gag): Ban
Server where you received the punishment: Dodgeball

How long they punished you for: I think perm?

Reason why they punished you: Well first, he got really butthurt about binds people were putting and he said dont spam, I spammed all my binds, fair enough I got gagged, fair game there. I then started downspiking it, just playing around, I even made a person laugh, I was going to stop but, he already made me pissed before, I think someone was stripping me of my weapon around three times in a row forcing me to only orbit and wait for my flamethrower to come back, I started downspiking like I said before just playing around and then boop, banned thats it. Just because he was annoyed. I checked the rules and it states nothing about not being allowed to downspike the rocket and blow it up, oh well though. MonkeyKidKing seems to be making problems for a bit of people on DB and in fair use I think hes a little too toxic.

Reason why you think this punishment is unfair/uncalled for/biased, etc. : I think its unfair because A. I didnt get a real big warning for doing it really, he was just pretty annoyed I guess... Its dodgeball though in fair terms, not a 1 Million dollar jackpot game. Learn to loosen up and laugh with the other regulars and players on the server.

Reason why we should remove the punishment: I fairly enjoy Disc, when theres nobody else on other servers or when I just want to chill, I mean I dont see why you should get so angry over the rocket exploding, nobody else did really.
MoneyKidKing

Re: Kay. x-x

Post by MoneyKidKing »

First off, accusing an admin of being mad/annoyed/toxic/etc when appealing a ban is not a good idea.

I had asked you to stop delaying the rounds by downspiking, you kept downspiking. I also slayed you and showed you the rule about stalling rounds. After you continuously downspiked in order to stall rounds for about two minutes after the warnings I banned you as you had been both breaking a rule, and ignoring the warnings that I had given you. (and you said you have checked the rules, if you had checked the rules, or read it when I displayed you the rule, you'd have seen that Intentionally Stalling/Delaying Rounds is against the rules)

It is not a permanent ban, but a week long one, as you had shown that you wouldn't listen to an admin, or the rules of the server. I personally see no reason to remove it.
Shia Suprise
Spoiler
Lunaaa

Post by Lunaaa »

Honestly, you didnt show me anything about the rules about delaying.
SpicyCandy
Forum Mod

Post by SpicyCandy »

If you are unsure of any of the rules, feel free to contact another server admin or make a post in our complaints/suggestions sub-forum. Ban stays.