Purple Potion's Ban Appeal...

Purple Potion

Purple Potion's Ban Appeal...

Post by Purple Potion »

Your Steam Community Link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/PurplePotionWuzHere
Your Steam ID: Purple Potion

Which Admin Punished You: Insert Dongle (http://steamcommunity.com/id/rainbowexe)
Type of punishment(ban, mute, silence or gag): Ban + Extended Silence (100,080 Minutes)
Server where you received the punishment: 74.91.119.154:27014 (Disc FF: 24/7 Deathrun)

How long they punished you for: Forever + The 100,080 minute mute.

Reason why they punished you: Because I was being an immature little jerk and I regret it.

Reason why you think this punishment is unfair/uncalled for/biased, etc.: I don't think that this punishment is unfair or uncalled for in anyway at all. I acted like an idiot, I attempted to avoid my ban by using and alt account, you could even say that I don't even deserve to write this appeal. But I am in the hopes that you can understand that people change and that I'd like just one more chance to play on the best damn Deathrun server in existence.

Reason why we should remove the punishment: I in my honest opinion don't think I deserve another chance, but as I stated above people change and mature. I've been contemplating writing this appeal for almost 3 or 4 months and honestly... I just don't know. If I am lucky enough to get unbanned I can guarantee that I'm gonna try my best to cooperate with the admins and the players of Team Fortress 2 Deathrun!!
ImageImage
Dongle
Forum Mod

Re: Purple Potion's Ban Appeal...

Post by Dongle »

I don't know, I thought it was pretty hilarious how you created a scrap.tf raffle disrespecting me and Disc-FF, completely lying about your situation where I never forced you to do anything. Back on topic, although I believe that people do change, however I believe the ban should stay for extreme disrespect. Please find a new community to play on.
ImageImage
Purple Potion

Post by Purple Potion »

I understand, however seeing as how I have tried many different communities since then (all of which sucked in one way or another) I'm probably just gonna delete TF2. Have a nice day and I'm sorry.
ImageImage
SpicyCandy
Forum Mod

Post by SpicyCandy »

Ban stays.