Ban Appeal

IAreIntelligent

Ban Appeal

Post by IAreIntelligent »

Your Steam Community Link: 76561198224346852

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:132040562

Which Admin Punished You: "Meoww"
Type of punishment(ban, mute, silence or gag): Banned
Server where you received the punishment: "-[DISC-FF.com]- |24/7 Dodgeball| [Airblast Fun!]"

How long they punished you for: Permanent

Reason why they punished you: ' impersonating admins '

Reason why you think this punishment is unfair/uncalled for/biased, etc.:

I think this punishment was uncalled for basically because in the big scheme of things, I was not causing any harm nor damage to any official's name or reputation. I did not use any name from a administrator or moderator during the course of me being on Dodgeball maps. Simply, even though I know I was crossing over into no-no land by putting just "[Admin]", I just wanted to have a quick laugh for everyone, which apparently I must've not considering the text chat box is constantly flooded with people making use of it, in which very few people read my comments. I am name-changing happy - I usually change names often because I get bored with it and want something more humorous.

Reason why we should remove the punishment:

Because it is just silly to, in the big scheme of all things. I've never been banned before on the server and wouldn't ever compromise the integrity and legibility of actual admins. Considering it was just a generic "title", no one in particular was framed. I suck at impersonating and just wanted the people in voice chat to read something so dumb and obvious that wouldn't had originally come from any official. I know now to never do such a thing again.
Meoww

Re: Ban Appeal

Post by Meoww »

While you may have been "joking around" we do take impersonation very seriously, I had asked you to change your name and to not impersonate admins. When you failed to change your name I banned you. I will shorten your ban to 3 days, however, if I get any reports that you're impersonating again you will be banned and I will not be as lenient.

[Owner] Fire : I hate dodgeball, you can quote me
SakuraTheBabyfur

Re: Ban Appeal

Post by SakuraTheBabyfur »

Dispute Handled.
Survivor of the Gaymen Apocalypse 2015
Gaymen wrote:Forum ban? Is that like a band full of faggots like Armen.