Sammich

Gagged

Post by Sammich »

Your Steam Community Link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Games-4-Scrubs/

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:85990311

Which Admin Punished You: Gandolf Rodriquez

Type of punishment(ban, mute, silence or gag): Gag

Server where you received the punishment: FF2 Server 1

How long they punished you for: 1,800/30 Hours; It hasn't been removed after 42 hours

Reason why they punished you:
I spammed the chat with 1 saying 4 times

Reason why you think this punishment is unfair/uncalled for/biased, etc.
I only did it 4 times

Reason why we should remove the punishment:
Because I only said it 4 times; I didn't spam the whole chat. All I did was say it 4 times in between other people's sayings.
Visprii
Veteran

Re: Gagged

Post by Visprii »

Thank you for fixing your format.

Firstly, the gag was not for 1800 minutes, it was 10080 minutes, which is 1 week. The reason why you were gagged for that long is not because you were spamming the chat, but for claiming you could false report because you had VIP and adding that you donated 60 keys to this community. That makes people want to buy VIP now because they can call an admin for anything at all even though it's not true and they can get punished for it. I'm not going to remove this gag completely but rather reduce it to 3 days considering yes you were spamming, but you were also saying you can false report and get away with it, which is a huge offense in my eyes.
Last edited by Visprii on Fri Jul 01, 2016 7:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.
--------------
SMURFASAURUS wrote: Alberta? You're proud of living in a province that's named after a 40 year old Mexican Housekeeper?
Sammich

Post by Sammich »

Okay; well I know that I couldn't false report and get away with it, and I didn't mean to think that other people could buy VIP and get away with everything; but I did donate around 60~110 keys. And I was spamming the chat.
Armen
Veteran

Post by Armen »

The gag will stay.

Appeal denied.