Report/ban

k45k

Report/ban

Post by k45k »

Your Steam Community Link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198121040682/
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:80387477

Which Admin Punished You: MoneyKidKing
Server where you received the punishment: 162.248.92.127:27021 (tf2 Dodgeball)

How long they punished you for: 24 hours

Reason why they punished you: "Toxicity"

Reason why you think this punishment is unfair/uncalled for/biased, etc. I was gagged for 60 minutes for absolutely no reason by tornado first off. After 5 minutes he came back on saying that it wasnt right and tried to ungag me. Then said he wasnt able to and that I had to deal with it. After an hour my mute and it was over he then randomly said "k45k I just tried something see if it works." I then said "You did nothing i was already unmuted." The next thing i said about 15 minutes later was "Tornado applied for admin on panda : ^)" and money came on and muted me randomly for 24 hours for "Toxicity" when later asked for his reasoning he then said "Take your complaint to the forums" and "Any further discussion is not necessary." Clearly there was because when later asked he just said "He was "Harassing" tornado calling him a "Bad admin" when those in no way shape or form were my words.

Reason why we should remove the punishment: ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ It was completely uncalled for and has 0 proof behind it. Just because an admit has beef with a player doesnt mean they can call someone else on to mute you so they dont get called for abuse again.
Froot
Veteran

Re: Report/ban

Post by Froot »

Personally, I don't know if this punishment was totally deserved. After checking his chat logs there wasn't much said at the time other than him saying that tornado had applied for admin at Panda which is not really toxic at all.
MoneyKidKing

Post by MoneyKidKing »

You were gagged for trying to start drama with Tornado. I had received a few messages from a regular that you (and a few others) were harassing Tornado trying to start drama. After joining the server (after your initial), I had seen that you were still trying to start drama with Tornado: "Tornado applied for admin on panda : ^)". I know that you were warned to drop it before I had joined the server, so I felt no need to warn you, nor a need to give you a shorter gag.
Shia Suprise
Spoiler
k45k

Post by k45k »

I talked twice after I was unmuted. It wasn't me that called him a bad admin. Read the chat logs and that is in no way toxic nor was I "warned" about starting drama with him because I wasnt. He was just telling us to "Fuck off" which wasnt a healthy way to handle it
k45k

Post by k45k »

That wasn't starting drama, that was talking about the conversation that tornado had brought up. It was the current subject happening over the mic and there are witnesses.