PenorPie's Silence Appeal

PenorPie

PenorPie's Silence Appeal

Post by PenorPie »

Dear admins of FF,

I am writing this message to appeal my ban. You probably already know that but I thought I'd add it just in case. I know I've been garbage on your servers before but they're really the only good ones on Team Fortress 2 that I can fully enjoy. I understand that I shouldn't have done it in the first place but I was just attempting to have more fun than I was already having. People on the server typically enjoy my jokes and we all usually have a good time. I do understand that I get a little "inappropriate" at times and my humor can be uncalled for but people typically enjoy it. King is the only admin I've ever had issues with. Any other admin that's on the server with me I have no problems with. I apologize for being complete trash on your servers and I hope you accept my apology.

Thanks for considering my appeal,
PenorPie

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Your Steam Community Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/PenorPie/
Your Steam ID: PenorPie

Which Admin Punished You: MoneyKidKing
Type of punishment(ban, mute, silence or gag): Silence
Server where you received the punishment: Idle/Trade #2

How long they punished you for: Permanently

Reason why they punished you: Saying racial comments through voice chat.

Reason why you think this punishment is unfair/uncalled for/biased, etc. I have had previous encounters with King. He does not like me at all. I understand that. My previous mute was just voice chat. Originally that was for an hour and as soon as that was over he added another 24 to it. Didn't care too much for him after that. Both times I've been banned I was joking and someone took it seriously and reported me. I said the N work in voice chat a few times as a joke to which people were playing along. I tried to make sure people would think they were jokes but someone thought I was serious. They reported me for harassment and now I have a permanent silence. I believe this isn't right because King said himself We don't care about the word, we care about the usage," and I was only using as a joke and never directly called anyone the N word or did I say anyone was the N word.

Reason why we should remove the punishment: I think you should remove it because I wasn't calling anyone the name but myself. It was usually along the lines of "Oh s*** I died. Boy I sure am a stupid n*****. " I won't do it again. I'll take my "toxicity" elsewhere.
Anomaly
Veteran

Re: PenorPie's Silence Appeal

Post by Anomaly »

Hello!

Person that originally reported you on this latest issue reporting in! As a former admin of these servers, but not a current admin, and not the person that issued the punishment, I will remain as unbiased as possible and recount my first hand experience.

1.) You were screaming into your mic on a couple of occations, which I politely asked you not to do.
2.) You said "KILL ALL THE NIGGERS" repeatedly over microphone.
3.) You were asking everyone, over microphone, to type "ALEX IS A STUPID NIGGER" in chat.

While this is my first experience seeing you on a server, and no recollection of seeing you previously, I can't speak to your prior offenses (if any), so I am not sure if the permanent mute is justified or not. However, being racist and microphone spamming are against the rules, which I have been told you knew already. Again, it's no longer my place to make these decisions, I am just here reporting what I know so that a decision can be made and since I am the one that reported it, I wanted to state all of this for the record as I stand by the fact that I am a reputable source (veteran admin of the server group this took place in, 12 year old steam account) so that those in charge can better understand what took place.

In your defence, I do appreciate your honesty, and honestly I didn't mind you other than the yelling and racism. I think you just need to tone it down a notch. Again, not a current admin and not the one doing the punishment, so my "in your defencer" does not matter much, but I just wanted to put that out there. Please understand that I only reported you because I hold the DISC-FF community in high regards and I am the type to allow no special treatment to anyone regarding the rules. It's nothing personal in the slightest. And, to be fair, I did ask you to stop multiple times.
Last edited by Anomaly on Mon Aug 01, 2016 7:09 pm, edited 7 times in total.
Feel free to add me!

<22:54:21> "Person_Unknown": Anomaly, you're a great admin and you've got a bitchin' asss
SpicyCandy
Forum Mod

Post by SpicyCandy »

Currently under review.
MoneyKidKing

Post by MoneyKidKing »

You were permanently silenced as this is only the second time I dealt with you, and I had warned you that if I saw the same behavior again, it would be a much longer punishment. While this is not the same reason as you were previously muted, after receiving numerous reports (via both private messages and the report system) yesterday about you yelling over mic/being racist over mic, I decided that a permanent silence would be most appropriate at the time. I will leave the judgement about if you should have a reduced silence to the idle admins.
Shia Suprise
Spoiler
SpicyCandy
Forum Mod

Post by SpicyCandy »

User added to discuss appeal.