Idjit is abusing/harrasing

Nicepire

Idjit is abusing/harrasing

Post by Nicepire »

I am making a complaint against a hale admin named idjit he abuses his powers as an admin to revive himself in game and play. He also has harrased one of my friends when they were playing as saxton hale saying they were delaying and getting mad at them when they did nothing of the sort I then did the same thing while he was on and he never said anything to me about doing it so he was obviously just harrasing them.
http://imgur.com/a/qhBsX That is 2 instances of his abuse
Idjit
Veteran

Re: Idjit is abusing/harrasing

Post by Idjit »

To reply to your post here:

I use the respawn command in a few certain situations. One is when I first connect to the server. If a round has just started, I'll respawn myself so I can join in, play the round. That explains the first picture, off the bat. As for the second picture, that was what i recall a mistake, and i immediately killed myself after, Hell, it might've been something I did just to piss of Icefire, who wanted to call me out for being a "Badmin". It's something that I do not do, to join in especially in the middle/end of a game. It would help if you had a demo, so I could remember when and what I was doing. Other times would be things that have to do with bug testing, sprays, or anything else admin related, OR if I decide to just mess around with some regulars, for example when +^.^=, Angel and I were messing around a little while back.

As for your friend, if he has a problem with the punishment he was given, he can make a post on the forums. I do not abuse my powers, and I do not specifically harass players. I'm not exactly sure who your friend was, but If they can bring up the specific instance I'm sure I can figure out why I called them out for delaying.
Last edited by Idjit on Sat Aug 20, 2016 10:14 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Fire wrote:Funny but don't post this stupid shit.
MrRocketBoots wrote:Completely understandable, I did overlook that. Apologies, Thanks for you time none the less.
Nicepire

Post by Nicepire »

As for the second picture, that was what i recall a mistake, and i immediately killed myself after
you did not kill yourself after you played for the entire round after
Last edited by Nicepire on Sat Aug 20, 2016 10:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Idjit
Veteran

Post by Idjit »

Could you provide a demo? Cause if not, it'll just turn into a "He said she said" situation. I'm pretty sure it was to mess with Icefire, who was calling me out as a "badmin". Again, getting a demo for that would be great, especially since the killfeed is cropped out in the second photo, however it isn't cropped out in the first, which strikes me as a bit odd.
Last edited by Idjit on Sat Aug 20, 2016 10:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fire wrote:Funny but don't post this stupid shit.
MrRocketBoots wrote:Completely understandable, I did overlook that. Apologies, Thanks for you time none the less.
Ryuko Matoi

Post by Ryuko Matoi »

I think this is more appropriate for the Reports / Ban Disputes. Please move it there and check the guidelines because this is in the wrong format. ;)
Abraham
Veteran

Post by Abraham »

Wrong place, wrong format, please moderators move this to Reports/Ban disputes.

Correct format http://www.disc-ff.com/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=4285
Last edited by Abraham on Sat Aug 20, 2016 10:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImage
Angel Ambrosius
Server Admin

Post by Angel Ambrosius »

You cannot dispute punishments for someone else.

REQUESTING LOCK
Last edited by Angel Ambrosius on Sat Aug 20, 2016 10:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sir Spookleton wrote:
Fire wrote:Don't remember you sorry.
He must've been a previous Admin, then.
Fire
Owner

Post by Fire »

I've talked to both parties and handled the situation.
ImageImage