Ban Appeal

Chubby Chaser

Ban Appeal

Post by Chubby Chaser »

Your Steam Community Link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/arianagrandeissexy/
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:111103377

Which Admin Punished You: (Check http://disc-ff.com/sourcebanstf2/index.php?p=banlist if you were banned) Charleston
Type of punishment(ban, mute, silence or gag): Ban
Server where you received the punishment: Dodgeball - 162.248.92.127:27021

How long they punished you for: Permanent?

Reason why they punished you: Apparently I have a "main" that's banned

Reason why you think this punishment is unfair/uncalled for/biased, etc. I called an admin on someone who was hacking, he got banned and then a little while after I get banned.

Reason why we should remove the punishment: I enjoy playing this dodgeball server, it's one of the only reasons I still play TF2. I don't have any others accounts that I play TF2 on. I wasn't using any hacks.
He asked me why I have a "VAC" ban and I told him I got vac banned on CS:GO (Bhop script in competitive), and apparently that means that I hack on TF2.
Last edited by Chubby Chaser on Wed Aug 31, 2016 9:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
sambawarkiddo
Veteran

Re: Ban Appeal

Post by sambawarkiddo »

Your alleged secondary account is this one, of which has multiple VAC bans, shares your identical steam background (always chance of coincidence), the URL reads ChubzyWubzy, and both bio's share a common theme regarding adds.
Your appealing account has only one year of activity (other sources read two years) as opposed to the other account which has five years

According to one of your bans, the connecting IP of both accounts match, from your account, and the alleged account.

Across another serverset, you've been detected using an aimbot, as seen by SMAC.

I AM IN NO WAY AFFILIATED WITH THIS CASE. I merely did a little research and provided links to certain details for reference.
Last edited by sambawarkiddo on Wed Aug 31, 2016 9:57 am, edited 2 times in total.
Fire wrote:You're a admin?
Chubby Chaser

Post by Chubby Chaser »

sambawarkiddo wrote:Your alleged secondary account is this one, of which has multiple VAC bans, shares your identical steam background (always chance of coincidence), the URL reads ChubzyWubzy, and both bio's share a common theme regarding adds.
Your appealing account has only one year of activity (other sources read two years) as opposed to the other account which has five years

According to one of your bans, the connecting IP of both accounts match, from your account, and the alleged account.

Across another serverset, you've been detected using an aimbot, as seen by SMAC.

I AM IN NO WAY AFFILIATED WITH THIS CASE. I merely did a little research and provided links to certain details for reference.
Would be nice if someone could show me that my IP is the same as the other one.

My bio doesn't look similar at all ?
Last edited by Chubby Chaser on Wed Aug 31, 2016 10:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
sambawarkiddo
Veteran

Post by sambawarkiddo »

Spoiler
Spoiler
[Ending digits redacted but match]

Ceasing my commenting; good luck with your appeal.
Last edited by sambawarkiddo on Wed Aug 31, 2016 10:20 am, edited 2 times in total.
Fire wrote:You're a admin?
Angel Ambrosius
Server Admin

Post by Angel Ambrosius »

I AM NOT AFFILIATED WITH THIS CASE

But it looks as though the player in question, after being banned by IP, changed their IP and joined with the same account, before then making a new account to try and join again.
Spoiler

Last edited by Angel Ambrosius on Wed Aug 31, 2016 12:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sir Spookleton wrote:
Fire wrote:Don't remember you sorry.
He must've been a previous Admin, then.
Charleston

Post by Charleston »

Being the admin who instated the ban,

My decision was made after I found an account that shared the same IP having a permanent ban for hacking. The account that shared the same IP had the same name at the time it was banned.

Due to the fact, I reinstated the permanent ban that was already in place on the alternate account that you have connected with.

Ban should stay.
Last edited by Charleston on Wed Aug 31, 2016 3:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cloudboys

Post by Cloudboys »

Saw another one of his alts in the server, avoiding ban...
SakuraTheBabyfur

Post by SakuraTheBabyfur »

Its pretty obvious that it is an alternate account. Ban will stay.
Survivor of the Gaymen Apocalypse 2015
Gaymen wrote:Forum ban? Is that like a band full of faggots like Armen.