Banned for 'Not Fighting'

Genjineer

Banned for 'Not Fighting'

Post by Genjineer »

Hi,

I'm here to state why I shouldn't have been banned. First of all, I had an intention to fight in the game. I was trying to get to a spot near the ceiling of the map to decrease the chance of the Boss surprising me and therefore survive longer and win. During the match I was Pyro, trying to detonate jump to a ledge however, not being hugely successful, I fell/failed numerous times resulting in the appearance of me 'Not Fighting'. However, when I do get to said spot, I wait for the Boss to come to me so I can flame him and in-turn air-blast him off maximising damage and survivability. Take an Engineer, he would wrangle jump to an advantageous spot on the map and set up his sentry and keep the Boss away from him and deal lots of damage. This is a similar tactic to me. You wouldn't ban a Engineer for doing this would you? Thank you for listening.

Yours sincerely,

Genjineer
Varple
Veteran

Re: Banned for 'Not Fighting'

Post by Varple »

Format your report using these guidelines:
http://www.disc-ff.com/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=4286
Ruhlar wrote: Excuse me, you motherfuckers
Ruhlar wrote: Locking my posts, the fuck you think you are? B1
Dr. Axel Link
Veteran

Post by Dr. Axel Link »

Ok I was the admin who banned you.
Firstly format is incorrect.
Secondly, the spot you were going to was not somewhere a Pyro needs to be. The times you have been up there you also died without dealing any damage.
Thirdly, it's only a day ban. On top of 2 warnings and a kick.

There are better ways to survive than being up high and far away from the boss. Pyro airblast can keep the boss from hitting you if used correctly.

When your ban expires, please try more actively to fight the boss and/or defend your team.
Last edited by Dr. Axel Link on Thu Sep 01, 2016 9:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SpicyCandy
Forum Mod

Post by SpicyCandy »

Wrong format.