Permanently Banned on Disc-FF

Cwoiraq

Permanently Banned on Disc-FF

Post by Cwoiraq »

Your Steam Community Link: I’m not sure if I have one
Your Steam ID: Cwoiraq( https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198019909892 )

Which Admin Punished You: Mindacos, Darkone2e, Varple, Rubberman Spaceball, and many other admins

Type of Punishment: Ban, Kicks, or I'm not sure

Server where you received the punishment:
74.91.119.154:27019(Disc-FF.Com)-[24/7 Freak Fortress #2] [AMP/CRITS/RTD]

How long they punished you for:
Permanently Banned: April 14th,2016-?

Reason why they punished you:
Exploiting- Darkzone2e
Offline Ban- Admin, please edit reason- Varple
Accused of Teleswing-Mindacos
Teleswinging, "Trolling"( Excessive AirBlast)- Mindacos

Reason why you think this punishment is unfair/uncalled for/biased, etc.
Nothing wasn't wrong about the ban, every Steam player has their own opinions on what I've done on the Freak Fortress 2 servers. People, on servers, considered myself a tryhard, misunderstood, inhuman, careless, not caring for another, a troll, ignorant, exploiter, teleswinger, annoying or an annoyance, misunderstood, useless or pointless, or . . . I don't know. "I evaded kicks, evaded bans, there were chances where I was killed often, trolled different times, players having fun or laughing, admins or players teleporting or putting myself as bait, end up as free kills for some, individuals disliked, complained, hated, and unleash anger about myself."
I've airblasted, left the servers after 2nd player death, last player dead, or low on the hale's health, considered to be spectated or investigated, left chat messages on servers, played unfair or fair to players, or alternative events or actions I've created on the servers. For myself, before I was banned on February 1st 2016, I thought I was having fun, while the players or "everyone" on the server considered it "not fun", unplayable, inhumane, annoying, or unfair to play against. Certain people on the servers hated the sprays I have on, people didn't like how I played certain classes such as pyro, soldier, sniper, spy, heavy, scout, or all the 9 classes, teleswinging,exploiting bosses, maps, characters, or . . . I'm not sure what else to add, I had to pull the punishment idea on everyone's mind, including myself.

Reason why we should remove this punishment:
"Every person has experiences that are told differently, the same, in their own words, simple or complex ideas, themes of topics, few or many can agree on, or ideas that are kept for another. Everyone are oponents for sides unknown to me. Some are asking for me to ignore my unban, others are suggesting of giving me a chance, some say fuck you or I'm an asshole, many aren't reasoning with sides, few or many want to give me a chance to see if I change from pernament ban, or I'm unsure of what to choose. Admins will side on what is my fate. Whether to pernamently ban me forever, unbanned myself, or unsure to choose sides I'll let anyone be the decision maker. . . . But . . . . if you're willing to let my ban be forever, wait until I'm unbanned, want additional reasons to why I'm unbanning myself, want to ask me something on a server, or leave me behind a wired fence, a wall, a laser barrier, or alternative barriers . . . . . I'm not sure what to add onto the Unban topic" - ( https://steamcommunity.com/groups/ponip ... 515111451/ )
It's not only the decision of myself but other opinions on whether the ban can be appealed or stay.
"There are many things that can help or go against my unban such as people's fear, complains, or admin spectating myself but . . . . I'm not sure what to say." -( https://steamcommunity.com/groups/ponip ... 515111451/ )
"Everyone are opponents for sides" I'm blinded to, it can help or go against what I'm suggesting, but what Flutt3r5hy and D-Alex have spoken, on my PoniPoniponi ban discussion, I'm too late for this, to change anyone's mind, or . . . I don't know, for now.

There is more that I can add onto this topic, but . . . I guess I'm not sure what else to propose on the subject, I've created.
Varple
Veteran

Re: Permanently Banned on Disc-FF

Post by Varple »

Umm, I banned you 7 months ago and I can't be too entirely sure why I banned you. Most likely it was tele-swinging. Nevertheless it does not show you being "Permanently banned" on sourcebans.

Edit: I saw the permanent ban disregard my comment.
Last edited by Varple on Sat Sep 10, 2016 2:25 am, edited 2 times in total.
Ruhlar wrote: Excuse me, you motherfuckers
Ruhlar wrote: Locking my posts, the fuck you think you are? B1
Mindacos
Veteran

Post by Mindacos »

Your permanent ban was for teleswinging. You knew about the rules and have been warned several times in the past, and that's why you were permanently banned. I'm notmally up for giving someone with a change of heart a second chance, however the following interested me:
Now from what i'm looking at here, you've been doing the exact same thing on other servers, and have even gotten banned for evading your bans there. Who's not to say that you'll break the rules again, or that you'll even evade your ban if you haven't done it already?

Ban will stay. Please find another server to play on.
Darkone2e
Veteran

Post by Darkone2e »

I seem to remember this guy, I also remember the toxicity.

by Mindacos » Fri Sep 09, 2016 8:27 pm
Your permanent ban was for teleswinging. You knew about the rules and have been warned several times in the past, and that's why you were permanently banned. I'm notmally up for giving someone with a change of heart a second chance, however the following interested me:
Now from what i'm looking at here, you've been doing the exact same thing on other servers, and have even gotten banned for evading your bans there. Who's not to say that you'll break the rules again, or that you'll even evade your ban if you haven't done it already?

Ban will stay. Please find another server to play on.

Mindacoss is dead on with what he said!!!
SakuraTheBabyfur

Post by SakuraTheBabyfur »

Ban will stay. Please find another server group to play on.
Survivor of the Gaymen Apocalypse 2015
Gaymen wrote:Forum ban? Is that like a band full of faggots like Armen.