Adam

DISC-FF Ban Appeal

Post by Adam »

Your Steam Community Link:http://steamcommunity.com/id/KingOfHellfullDemons/
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:121310701

Which Admin Punished You: Schtolteheim
Type of punishment : Ban
Server where you received the punishment: Deathrun #1

How long they punished you for: 2 Months.

Reason why they punished you: Repeatedly ignoring admin requests to stop aggravating tensions and breaking rules. Admins have dealt with me for far too long.

Reason why you think this punishment is unfair: Punishment is fair.

Reason why we should remove the punishment: I have joined DISC-FF in about two years ago and didn't play on it much, later on I played on it a lot and liked it so much, there's no other good server I could find and it's the only server I play. I love the community and I don't want to wait a whole two months for ban to expire.. It's the only I can do. It's okay if my appeal gets denied...
Thanks for your time reading this appeal...
yo wanna see a SPIRAL?
Spoiler
Dongle
Forum Mod

Re: DISC-FF Ban Appeal

Post by Dongle »

I don't know why you made an appeal even after we had a long talk with you in TS that you were on a very thin line. I don't think anything else needs to be said other than to wait for the ban to expire.
Last edited by Dongle on Sat Sep 10, 2016 6:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
Adam

Post by Adam »

Dongle wrote:I don't know why you made an appeal even after we had a long talk to you in TS that you were on a very thin line. I don't think anything else needs to be said other than to wait for the ban to expire.
Yes but I'm sorry for breaking a rule. There's literally no other servers that I love playing on. I don't know what to do.
Last edited by Adam on Sat Sep 10, 2016 6:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
yo wanna see a SPIRAL?
Spoiler
Dongle
Forum Mod

Post by Dongle »

Adam wrote:
Dongle wrote:I don't know why you made an appeal even after we had a long talk to you in TS that you were on a very thin line. I don't think anything else needs to be said other than to wait for the ban to expire.
Yes but I'm sorry for breaking a rule. There's literally no other servers that I love playing on. I don't know what to do.
That's not really our problem, you'll have to figure that out on your own.
Last edited by Dongle on Sat Sep 10, 2016 6:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
Schtolteheim

Post by Schtolteheim »

You can look for another server to play on, or play a different game. I personally do not wish to revoke my ban, for the reasons Dongle and I have described. We have given you multiple second chances, far past what we do for most of our members, because we thought we could trust you. Yet, with this most recent incident, we will not exercise leniency. The ban, from my standpoint, stays.
Last edited by Schtolteheim on Sat Sep 10, 2016 6:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Name's Schtolteheim Reinbach V. I sacrifice at the chance doors so you don't have to.
Adam

Post by Adam »

Dongle wrote:
Adam wrote:
That's not really our problem, you'll have to figure that out on your own.
I know but I am just saying. I love the community so much and I don't want to leave it just yet and wait two months.
EDIT: It's been a good run...
Last edited by Adam on Sat Sep 10, 2016 6:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.
yo wanna see a SPIRAL?
Spoiler
SpicyCandy
Forum Mod

Post by SpicyCandy »

Appeal denied.