Admin Abuse at its finest.

hydrantoxide

Admin Abuse at its finest.

Post by hydrantoxide »

Not really a major problem but Demomidas enjoys using his admin powers to kill me in pvp on slender fortress, along with kicking me when I killed a player that was abusing the gun pickup system to shoot from outside pvp, this is all because I dominated him. I'm not friends with him and I do not think his admin abuse is funny, but annoying instead.
King Demomidas
Veteran

Re: Admin Abuse at its finest.

Post by King Demomidas »

Fix your format if you want to want to file a complaint please.

Also, I advise you dont lie on here. The punishments I layed on you were for killing outside of pvp and shooting at the pvp doors. Which is are rules we have in slender. Something I saw you do multiple times before I got to lay the punishment down, farming heads on your eyelander on players outside of pvp. You also showed outlandish admin disrespect by calling me "salty" as soon as you got back from being kicked. There was no abuse. You are simply cherry picking.
¸ .•♛•.¸¸.•♛•All That Glitters Is Gold•♛•.¸¸.•♛•.¸

hydrantoxide

Post by hydrantoxide »

Ah yes, admins are never wrong. Teleporting people so you can kill them is fine. Can I get a different person to talk to. The abuser who is trying to defend himself does not help me.
King Demomidas
Veteran

Post by King Demomidas »

Again, I advise you not to lie on here.

You were punished for killing outside of pvp and shooting at the pvp doors paired with a copious amount of admin disrespect. Simple as that.

Please fix your format.
¸ .•♛•.¸¸.•♛•All That Glitters Is Gold•♛•.¸¸.•♛•.¸

SpicyCandy
Forum Mod

Post by SpicyCandy »

Correct format can be found here.

Be sure to provide proof (i.e. screenshots, chat logs, demos). Failing to provide anything solid will result in your complaint/appeal being ignored. Thanks.
Last edited by SpicyCandy on Tue Sep 27, 2016 12:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
SpicyCandy
Forum Mod

Post by SpicyCandy »

Closing report.