Ban Appeal

Post by Clavar V »

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198079626362/
STEAM_0:0:59680317
My username is Clever V

Prestothepirate
ban
Dr server on tf2

They punished me for 24 hours then permanent and yeah i know i did something bad

Exploit then its my fault but i asked a friend should i make an alt account and say im back when i knew i should i still did

To be honest i dont think its unfair or whatever i think its my fault for being stupid i did something bad and i got to live with the consequences

Well i think this punishment should be removed cause i made a mistake on a community i love i respect the community im sincerely sorry
well i can always have an admin watching me and when admins arent on i can get off to i cried when i got banned 4 ever I spent half of my time on tf2 playing on that server so devide 1381 in half cause thats probably how much ive played on the server i apologized to presto recently even though hes not appart of the team anymore :( i feel bad for what i did and i beleve that i could have a second chance if i could i tried other servers and i just didnt fit in those servers as well as i did in DISK-ff just saying i love the server/s none well im sincerly sorry i dont know what eles to say but sorry for what i did i can say it again and again
Last edited by Clavar V on Wed Sep 28, 2016 10:12 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Drewski
Veteran

Re: Ban Appeal

Post by Drewski »

I Have nothing to do with this appeal

While talking to clavar, he seems seriously regret his past actions and really wants a 2nd chance. He seems to really miss the servers and really wants to be a part of them again. I do not see any problem giving him a chance.
Last edited by Drewski on Wed Sep 28, 2016 9:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Add me on steam! Click the globe icon to go to my profile!
PC Specs
presto40
Veteran

Post by presto40 »

Although you definately deserved a perma ban, It was a while ago, i feel as though a second chance may be given if decided. Yet, as a former admin, i have no power or say in that.
- PrestoThePirate
When Presto gets the booty.
Mindacos
Veteran

Post by Mindacos »

Going to mention here that the appeal was from a ban on the Deathrun server.
If presto is willing to give you a second chance then i'm fine with giving you a second chance as well, seeing as he's the one who punished you.
HOWEVER, if you're caught exploiting or ban evading again you're most likely to get permabanned again without any chance of appeal.

I have no power to unban you currently, so you'll have to wait until Fire or SpicyCandy can get around to unbanning you.
SpicyCandy
Forum Mod

Post by SpicyCandy »

User unbanned. If you caught using an alternate account again, you will be permabanned with no chance for another appeal.