bann appeal

Post by Mind*freak »

Your Steam Community Link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/TheScoutCreed/
Your Steam ID:http://steamcommunity.com/id/
TheScoutCreed

Which Admin Punished You: Idjit

Type of punishment(ban, mute, silence or gag):Perma ban

Server where you received the punishment:
wasnt in a server was over chat when i wasnt on a server.

How long they punished you for:
permanent
Reason why they punished you:
when looking at the reason for my ban. no specific reason was given.

Reason why you think this punishment is unfair/uncalled for/biased, etc.
i confronted idjit about why someone with three warnings cannot file a report. further on he started to bring up false reasons as for the punishments that he had given me earlier in the week. for example i was muted for mic spamming for listenign to music while playing and used my mic to communicate with other players. i was punished for changing my name becuase i got bored of the one i currently had and was told that i was intentionally trying to avoid the punishment when i wasnt trying to and when i told idjit that i wasnt trying to avoid anything he callled me a liar. during the course of the conversation with him. he started personally attacking me on my spelling and calling me stupid and telling me that im an idiot for not knowing proper English and was making comments towards me that were not necessary to make and felt more like attack on me personally than anything else. idjit was claiming that i had tried to work around the rules during my previous mute and i asked him what he had on me. he said he had no proof but produced falls claims of comments that i had made and when i told him they werent true i was called a liar again while stating he could get me in trouble and that he didnt need any proof to be able to do that..... in the end he told me i could speak my mind which in the way he said it was out of confindence that it would stay between me and him since i technically was talking to him as a friend on steam and not on the servers or as admin to player. when i did speak freely i was banned as a result.

Reason why we should remove the punishment: i feel like idjit pushed with the rude and unecessary comments and attacks on me personally and that by telling me i was allowed to speak freely implying without punishment only to permanent ban me without and exact reason and under the pretenses that he and i were talking as friends. i believe it was a set up on his part and antagonization by him as well. he took a personal conversation that took place out of the servers and punished in server because of it. i do not believe i should be punished for things that were said outside of the game when i technically was not talking to him as admin but as someone on my friends list.
Last edited by Mind*freak on Wed Sep 28, 2016 12:25 am, edited 2 times in total.
Charizard

Re: bann appeal

Post by Charizard »

Even though I'm not directly involve in this. I just want to point out that after Idjit permanently ban you, I talked to him about it. He told me that you started harassing him and saying, "Ban me if you want. This server is cancer anyway." If this is true or not, I still think that the ban should stay. You cause a lot of trouble in the servers. You mic spam, you speak Spanish in chat, you are toxic towards other players, and chat spamming. Basically you've broken a lot of rules during your time in these servers. Also, I have muted you several times for pressing your microphone buttons just to annoy several players. I've gotten reports of you doing so. Anyway, I could list regulars from both servers that has a problem with you and the ban should stay.
Last edited by Charizard on Wed Sep 28, 2016 12:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mind*freak

Post by Mind*freak »

if you look i did specify that i was permanent banned and as for you muting me you have muted me once. so please do not try to over exagerate by saying you've muted me multiple times. and if inuring why i was muted and how i was breaking the rules is harassment than i guess attacking someones weaknesses is murder. also getting reports and actually muting me are very different. yes you may have gotten reports but no you have not muted me more than once. And labeling a server as cancerous is not a form of harassment. please before you accuse someone of harassment make sure you know what it means.
Last edited by Mind*freak on Wed Sep 28, 2016 12:59 am, edited 2 times in total.
Charizard

Post by Charizard »

I'm sorry for the "muting" part since I did only mute you once. However, I've warned you in the server for doing so. Again, my bad.
Mind*freak

Post by Mind*freak »

you have never warned more than once for anything . that is also a false claim on your end. and also there are a numerous amounts of regulars who do like me as well, other than the current incident i have rarely ever used my mic, ive rarely used the chat. also i spoke spanish once and was told to stop and i did, as for the chat spam it was me trying to unbind a key and i let everyone know and they understood that.
Last edited by Mind*freak on Wed Sep 28, 2016 1:19 am, edited 2 times in total.
Idjit
Veteran

Post by Idjit »

I'm honestly surprised to see this, given our extensive chat that we had the night I gave you your ban.

You have a consistent history of breaking rules, promoting and encouraging others to break rules, arguing with admins for the sake of arguing, breaking rules with the full knowledge that you are doing it, and lying to admins in order to either lessen your punishment, or escape it all together.

You have been gagged, muted, silenced, and punished multiple times for varying offenses across the board, including but not limited to: Severe disrespect to players who have differing opinions, Avoiding gags and mutes, Lying about previous punishments given to you, as well as breaking rules with full knowledge you are doing so. The reason I included in your ban appeal was the direct and final quote you left me with that night. In case you may have forgotten what it is you said, I'll take the liberty of posting it here: "Btw I don't have time for the faggotry you pull nor the throne you think your pathetic ass sits on. So peace out faggot bann me but I don't even care anymore. Your servers are cancer, your admins dint know shit, and you lid are a fucking fag". This is just one of the many examples I could've chosen from that night alone.

Also, to clear up the situation in which I was "personally attacking" you, I was asking for clarification on what you said. Like you've stated here, and to me personally, English isn't your first language. You said something that I couldn't make sense of, and I asked if you could rephrase the sentence in a way that would make sense.

I would also like to note that I specifically told you that you were allowed to say whatever you'd like: However, if what you said to me was disrespectful to me, other admins, or the servers, then you would be punished accordingly. This is not the first nor the last time someone has been punished due to their behavior outside the servers.

Given the way you behaved to me personally, the way you spoke about myself, the other admins, and the server you seemingly want to be a part of, I see absolutely no reason to remove, reduce, or even consider editing your ban.

TL:DR; Ban should stay.

Edit: Also as a side note, please try to include evidence in your appeal/report. A perfect example would be the entirety of our chat logs, from start to finish.
Last edited by Idjit on Wed Sep 28, 2016 2:44 am, edited 3 times in total.
Fire wrote:Funny but don't post this stupid shit.
MrRocketBoots wrote:Completely understandable, I did overlook that. Apologies, Thanks for you time none the less.
Mind*freak

Post by Mind*freak »

Punishing someone for their behaviour outside the server is the dumbest and most idiot thing I have ever come across. As for the fact that y'all are incompetent and hold yourself at a higher level than you are I aks for this topic to be locked
Armen
Veteran

Post by Armen »

Ban will stay.
Appeal denied.