Needamedic Ban Appeal.

Post by needamedic1 »

Steam Community Link :http://steamcommunity.com/id/Needamedic/
Steam ID : STEAM_0:1:184553412
Admin Who Banned me: Idjit
Permanent banned
Reason Why: False report, Alternate Account
Banned on 09-09-16 22:45 On Saxton Hale Server #1

I've have done something really stupid. I regret everything that I've done in the past in the Saxton Hale server.
The reason Why I made a false Report is because I thought that the Report tab was the "You're Hale next" Tab. I was really stressed out at time because it was a school night and I was doing my homework On my desktop. I kept Clicking "1" Rapidly And Didn't look. I've got banned for 2 weeks.

The reason why I made an Alternate Account is to be with the community. I love Disc-FF. Almost all my friends are from this community. Being permanented banned from that server broke my heart. The reason Why I'm playing Team Fortress 2 Is because Of that server. I regret what I've done and Should be granted with another chance. I promise I won't do something stupid like this again, I respect and love the DISC-FF community.
Sincerely, Needamedic
Idjit
Veteran

Re: Needamedic Ban Appeal.

Post by Idjit »

If I'm not mistaken, there's screenshot evidence out there of you messaging a regular before you were initially banned, telling them that you filed the report on purpose to mess with me. You then went on to lie to me when I came on the server to handle it. (I believe it was Shankin, if he could grab that link for me it would be much appreciated)

As for your alternate account, we have a very strict policy on it. Avoiding punishments in any way is viable to get you permanently banned from our servers. You're a long time regular, and you've seen many people get banned for the exact same reason. It also doesn't help that you renamed the alternate account to VVVVVVVV your all gay.

I would also like to point out that mashing one wouldn't close the menu you're referring to. The menu requires you to hit a specific number between 1 and 4. As a regular, you've had to deal with this menu multiple times before, so I have little reason to believe that this time around you decided to spam the 1 key to make it go away, especially after just typing !report into chat.

Gonna say that the Ban will Stay.
Last edited by Idjit on Thu Sep 29, 2016 12:19 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Fire wrote:Funny but don't post this stupid shit.
MrRocketBoots wrote:Completely understandable, I did overlook that. Apologies, Thanks for you time none the less.
SpicyCandy
Forum Mod

Re: Needamedic Ban Appeal.

Post by SpicyCandy »

Ban stays.