Please Read This

JacobMein

Please Read This

Post by JacobMein »

Your Steam Community Link: 76561198145090361
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:92412316

Which Admin Punished You: (Check http://disc-ff.com/sourcebanstf2/index.php?p=banlist if you were banned) MoneyKidKing
Type of punishment(ban, mute, silence or gag): Permanent Ban
Server where you received the punishment: Dodgeball (162.248.92.127:27021)

How long they punished you for: Permanent

Reason why they punished you: Threatening harm to other users is your reason you got ban.

Reason why you think this punishment is unfair/uncalled for/biased, etc. I feel it was unfair cause i was just joking around and I didn't really mean to harm other players. I feel like it shouldn't be permanent or a ban.

Reason why we should remove the punishment: Im truely sorry for my mishappenings and that it wont happen again. I'd really like to be back on disc again
MoneyKidKing

Re: Please Read This

Post by MoneyKidKing »

As it's been a bit since your ban, I can not recall with 100% certainty the reasoning behind your ban. From what I recall I received a report of you harassing a player that was talking about something on server over the mic that offended you. Instead of using the !report function, or messaging and admin to come onto the server, you demanded an apology, and threatened to hack them if they didn't. As I wasn't there to personally witness your behavior/behaviors of others on the server, I had to go by both what was told to me, and your chat logs, which seemed to support what was being told to me, I issued a permanent ban on you.

As this is your first offense, after having been active on the server for a number of weeks, I am going to give you a second chance. Please keep in mind, that if anything like this happens again, your ban will be reinstated, and any future appeals denied.
Last edited by MoneyKidKing on Mon Oct 03, 2016 2:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Shia Suprise
Spoiler
SpicyCandy
Forum Mod

Re: Please Read This

Post by SpicyCandy »

Appealed accepted.