Mute/Silence Appeal

Timbits

Mute/Silence Appeal

Post by Timbits »

Steam Community Link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Timbits1
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:24859998

Which Admin Punished You: I could be wrong but i think it might have been Sakura, with aid of Jasmine.
Type of punishment(ban, mute, silence or gag): Mute/silence.
Server where you received the punishment: Dodgeball

How long they punished you for:

Permanently

Reason why they punished you:

Allegedly I was being "toxic", or so it was described to me.

Reason why you think this punishment is unfair/uncalled for/biased, etc:

At the time, i probably was being a little bit. So I'm not going to deny unfairness. However, biased, only slightly. Aside from me being rude sometimes, which i don't necessarily intend, i know for a fact Jasmine doesn't like me, because i don't put up with her shit. There have been times when she has stepped out of line. None of which i can remember, but none the less. Doesn't matter anymore. That's the only thing i will claim bias on.

http://disc-ff.com/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=8103
This was the thread under which i was muted/silenced.
Bottom line is, yes i can be rude and obnoxious, but since I've been muted, so at least 7 months, I've seen more obnoxiousness and rude behavior come through, and leave that server, including to myself, than i have ever dished out to ANYONE since I've been playing there. I'm honestly not that bad....

Reason why we should remove the punishment:

I've been dealing with a bunch of personal things in my own life. One of those being "anger management". The only time i get rude or obnoxious is when someone pisses me off. That's mainly a thing of the past. I know the rules of the server, and i personally believe I've been muted for much longer than needed. This "rude and obnoxious" behavior will not be an issue any longer unless it is justified with a witness. Many of the friends on my list are admins, told me to appeal, and I'm sure would vouch for me. Any further questions about something i may, or may not have listed in this post, please ask.

Whoever took the time to read this, Thank you.

Sincerely,

Timbits
Last edited by Armen on Thu Oct 20, 2016 9:58 pm, edited 7 times in total.
Jasmine
Veteran

Re: Mute/Silence Appeal

Post by Jasmine »

Since I don't go on db anymore other than for reports and I haven't done for a long time.
I honestly have nothing to add for this appeal and I wouldn't mnd the punishment being lifted but I think it's up to the current admins.
Much love
Jasmine
Charleston

Post by Charleston »

It's been awhile since timbits was muted, I feel like it'd be ok to give him another chance.
Armen
Veteran

Post by Armen »

You will be unmuted when an admin is online as the same time as you.

Appeal granted.