Ban Appeal

Meow

Ban Appeal

Post by Meow »

Your Steam Community Link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198041435727/
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:40584999

Which Admin Punished You: KnightElizabette
Type of punishment(ban, mute, silence or gag): Ban.
Server where you received the punishment: Slender Fortress #1

How long they punished you for: Permanent

Reason why they punished you: I was being immature and tired to care to one of the admins and insulting her. I deeply regret doing that.

Reason why you think this punishment is unfair/uncalled for/biased, etc. Now, I would understand why to ban me on that server. But, I think a permanent ban on all servers is uncalled for.

Reason why we should remove the punishment: The reason being is that I was very tired and which I was on medication so that's what made me act the way it was. Also, it's been a couple of months since I got banned, and it's starting to affect my friends, whom one of them is a donator on one of your Versus Saxton Hale servers. I was very immature and I've grown up over the years. It's my fault for doing this but now I seek forgiveness. If you, KnightElizabette, see this, I'm sorry.
Fire
Owner

Re: Ban Appeal

Post by Fire »

Knight is no longer a admin or involved with the community so I will handle this ban. Seeing as you have no punishments besides this one and because it has been almost 9 months since you ban I will be lifting the punishment. Please be on your best behavior on the servers from now on. If I see misconduct again another ban will be issued.
ImageImage
Meow

Post by Meow »

Fire wrote:Knight is no longer a admin or involved with the community so I will handle this ban. Seeing as you have no punishments besides this one and because it has been almost 9 months since you ban I will be lifting the punishment. Please be on your best behavior on the servers from now on. If I see misconduct again another ban will be issued.
Alright, I thank you.
Last edited by Meow on Fri Oct 28, 2016 10:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.
SpicyCandy
Forum Mod

Post by SpicyCandy »

Appeal accepted.