Silence Appeal

Into_oblivion

Silence Appeal

Post by Into_oblivion »

Your Steam Community Link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Zigglegigglerox/
Your Steam ID: Ziggle Giggle / Zyglrox

Which Admin Punished You: Froot (from what I remember)
Type of punishment(ban, mute, silence or gag): Silence
Server where you received the punishment: Disc-ff Dodgeball Server

How long they punished you for: Permanent

Reason why they punished you: I had told Doug (who is now perma banned) to "kys" in chat after he had threatened me multiple times. He then proceeded to post on the forums asking to get me silenced/banned while one of your admins (who is/was friends with doug) said I had constantly TKed people on the server even though I never did and no one had any proof of it. ANDDDD.. that ended up getting me perma silenced.

Reason why you think this punishment is unfair/uncalled for/biased, etc.: Well, its unfair because i have witnessed multiple people saying Kys and even worse in chat over the YEARS i have been on disc-ff and i can GUARANTEE none of them have been punished for it.

Reason why we should remove the punishment: Well for starters, Doug is now perma-banned from disc-ff. That is already something that says i have been perma silenced from a person who doesn't even follow the rules himself. 2nd, i don't think getting perma silenced for basically saying "kys" in chat to a person who THREATENED me multiple times on the server is a good reason to silence me. I know I have been silenced before on your server and i damn well deserved that one. But this one? I definitely don't think this was even a "close to reasonable" punishment at all.. Danke for reading.

P.S. Ive been perma silenced for a long time now and just decided to appeal. ROFL.
HakureiReimu_Husky

Re: Silence Appeal

Post by HakureiReimu_Husky »

I have been given information regarding this. Please disregard this reply.
Last edited by HakureiReimu_Husky on Sat Nov 05, 2016 8:51 am, edited 4 times in total.
This is goodbye.
Into_oblivion

Post by Into_oblivion »

Like i said in the original post. there is no PROOF of me being toxic. I wouldn't consider saying "kys" in chat being toxic. Also, you dont even play on the dodgeball server. If you ever did, it mightve been like once or twice. so you cant really say you're a witness husky.

Also, meoww had told me Froot silenced me long with other people saying that froot silenced me.. SO, i was never even sure.
Last edited by Into_oblivion on Sat Nov 05, 2016 7:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Cloudboys

Post by Cloudboys »

I was never around when Ziggle was silenced, and I wasn't a admin then, but in my own opinion, I think he deserves another chance. In my time that I've known Ziggle, on other DB servers, he isn't really that bad at all.

Not up to me though.

Good luck!
MoneyKidKing

Post by MoneyKidKing »

I was around since before Ziggle got his original permasilence. He more than earned his permasilence originally, but I didn't really see how he earned this permasilence. While he can appear mildly hostile, his behavior has not seemed to be something that would be an issue.
Due to how he can get argumentative over the mic when someone annoys him, I would suggest temporarily just removing the gag part of it, just so his behavior can be monitored.
Shia Suprise
Spoiler
Froot
Veteran

Post by Froot »

I feel that since it has been nearly a whole year since the silence was issued and I have no seen many or any problems from Ziggle at all. I believe that he deserves to have another chance but being watched carefully to make sure rules are still being followed.
Dongle
Forum Mod

Post by Dongle »

Appeal Accepted. Be sure to follow our rules and try to be on the server when an admin is on so they may lift your silence.
ImageImage