My little bro was banned because he is a full blood retard

Post by crabcakes2100 »

Community link:76561198112302048
Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:76018160

Which Admin Punished Him:Jointe
Type of punishment:Ban
Which server he was banned on: Saxton Hale #1

How long he was banned for:1 week

Reason he was banned:Because my little bro was impersonating himself as an admin

Why this punishment is unfair: He is only an 8 year old kid that really doesn't know better and also I love him and I really don't need this on our record

Why I think you should remove the punishment:I think you should remove this punishment because he hasn't gotten banned at all in your servers yet and also I don't really want to have to come onto the game and see that we have been banned from all of your servers.
Last edited by crabcakes2100 on Sun Nov 06, 2016 10:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Idjit
Veteran

Re: My little bro was banned because he is a full blood reta

Post by Idjit »

I helped facilitate this ban with =^-^=, so I'll leave my two cents:

First things first, if you don't like what your little brother does on your account, don't let him get on it. Whether it was you or him, the account has been banned, and him being the one behind the keyboard doesn't change that fact.

Secondly, admin impersonation is a rather serious issue that is even addressed in the server's chat adverts. It's very hard for him to miss the chat that talks about Admin Impersonation and the punishments that come with it.

In the future, make sure to educate both him and yourself about the rules.
Last edited by Idjit on Sun Nov 06, 2016 10:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fire wrote:Funny but don't post this stupid shit.
MrRocketBoots wrote:Completely understandable, I did overlook that. Apologies, Thanks for you time none the less.
jonite1526
Veteran

Post by jonite1526 »

Hello, names =^-^= or jonite1526

So heres my take on this. So I heard from a regular that your brother was saying that he was an admin on the server in the past. The regulars showed me the evidence to make sure that it wasn't mistake. Then I went ahead and went through every single admin on record just to make sure it wasn't a mistake.

Witness's: HorridSauce3, MrMexicano

After thoroughly looking through to make sure that there was no mistakes, I realized something was up. This particular case of impersonation is definitely odd because the user said that he was an admin on the server in the past.

I am willing to let sschoppm be unbanned for the entirety or some of the time for a couple reasons. These reasons being that sschoppm is a regular on the server, as you pointed out hes young and made a mistake and I am all for second chances, and the user does not have a strong history of bad behavior on our servers.

To idjits point, Admin impersonation is a serious offense and punishments that come with it are extremely harsh. My willingness to pardon you at all is EXTREMELY generous considering the offense that was committed. If pardon goes through, please give your brother a serious talk about seriousness of the offense.
Last edited by jonite1526 on Sun Nov 06, 2016 11:08 pm, edited 3 times in total.
=^-^=
SpicyCandy
Forum Mod

Post by SpicyCandy »

Currently under review.
Last edited by SpicyCandy on Sun Nov 06, 2016 11:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SpicyCandy
Forum Mod

Post by SpicyCandy »

User unbanned. Be careful with what you say on our servers.
Last edited by SpicyCandy on Wed Nov 09, 2016 12:02 am, edited 1 time in total.