Post by Sky Dragon »

Your Steam Community Link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198044067657
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:41900964

Which Admin Punished You: ACDCFreak
Type of punishment(ban, mute, silence or gag): Ban
Server where you received the punishment: FF1

How long they punished you for: 1 hour

Reason why they punished you: Exploit

Reason why you think this punishment is unfair/uncalled for/biased, etc. I know the ban is only an hour but I don't deserve it nor believe to consider this an exploit. During my match as hale in ff1 on the Irongate map I was going after an engineer in my spawn, once I destroyed his nest he started going through a secret entrance and I tried to kill him before he went inside and did so only to get teleported into the secret room in which I can't get out. At that point I got stuck, so I asked if there was an admin around to teleport me out, but there was none at the time. I have spent I least a good hour accumulating queue points to achieve hale/freak and didn't feel like I should have to kill myself to progress the round because of such BS. I stubbornly waited for an admin to arrive, and in just 2 minutes ACDCFreak came on the server. Instead of teleporting me however, he decided to slay me and rather then giving me a proper warning like he and many other admins on this community did for other users, he just bans me. I have played on your freakfortress servers for 3 years and I have not once since today been banned for anything, I do not cause trouble and I do not try to exploit.

And on the subject of Irongate, if it's so easy to use this supposed exploit that I can do so accidentally why is it a viable map to play on, it should be banned.

Reason why we should remove the punishment: The ban should go away soon enough without intervention.
Last edited by Sky Dragon on Thu Nov 10, 2016 3:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Varple
Veteran

Re: I did not deserve this ban

Post by Varple »

Please format your report using this format http://www.disc-ff.com/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=4286
Ruhlar wrote: Excuse me, you motherfuckers
Ruhlar wrote: Locking my posts, the fuck you think you are? B1
Sky Dragon

Post by Sky Dragon »

Give me time to edit my post
SpicyCandy
Forum Mod

Post by SpicyCandy »

Ban expired. Your complaint has also been noted. We will address as soon as we can. Thanks.