Mute/Gag appeal.

Karychu

Re: Mute/Gag appeal.

Post by Karychu »

Mr.Cocaine wrote:
AC/DC Freak wrote:Dude insulting anyone cause they are mexican is completely uncalled for and racist. even if you are also latino, it doesent matter. cursing is fine, but you are just being plain disrespectful. Silence should stay, my opinion.
I guess you have to re-read what Kary provided.
Shut up you snobist mexican
The subject is you, not mexican. mexican is the complement of the sentence.
So, like you said, I didn't insulted her because she's mexican, instead, forma being snobist. Again, not racist.
I have never targeted anyone, I always try to speak in a gender-neutral por plural way, because that's it: cursing. Except of course yesterday, and he told me "toxic" stuff too. But why I didn't report? Simple, it's just cursing.
Umm.. Ok so the only thing i said was "just ignore him :P" and i was talking to Spooky not to you, cause i think everyone on the server was tired of you arguing and being toxic as always, and ofc you always reply insulting anyone on the server, and when admins arent around, you act like that, when they join.. you barely talk. I muted you for a while and i decided to give you a chance, but you still being annoying.. and As i can see on your chatlogs, you always use mexican as an insult (idk why you think derf is mexican but he isnt, and i have seen you cursing and calling him mexican before), the N word, and you also get salty for everything and rage
Last edited by Karychu on Sat Dec 03, 2016 12:00 am, edited 2 times in total.
White Sedan
Veteran

Re: Mute/Gag appeal.

Post by White Sedan »

Due to your constant disrespect on the servers and numerous mutes and gags you've had in the past, the silence will stay.
----
Hoff wrote:Consider yourself lucky I am not taking legal action against your server.