Chaos's ban appeal

Chaos

Chaos's ban appeal

Post by Chaos »

Your Steam Community Link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198123084593/
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:81409432

Which Admin Punished You: Idjit
Type of punishment(ban, mute, silence or gag): Ban
Server where you received the punishment: Saxton Hale #1

How long they punished you for: Permaban

Reason why they punished you: Aimbot

Reason why you think this punishment is unfair/uncalled for/biased, etc: Been playing on this server for almost two years. I don't see how above average sniping is evidence for aimbotting; almost all of my shots were bodyshots, and I don't think I ever dealt more than 7k damage to a hale( mind you if hale doesn't target snipers, it's easy to rack up 9k on Absolute Zero). Overall, I don't think my aim or performance on that map was fishy.

Reason why we should remove the punishment: I don't aimbot, I've got no reason too. Doing so would guarantee a VAC ban which would be stupid considering a high steam level and thousands of hours logged on VAC-protected games. Aside from all of this, I was a very active regular up until last year and had no problems when I would perform better as a sniper on previous occasions. Thank you for taking the time to read this and I look forward to your reply.
Idjit
Veteran

Re: Chaos's ban appeal

Post by Idjit »

I recorded a Demo of your game play here: http://www.mediafire.com/file/l218xgt0v ... minism.dem
and here: http://www.mediafire.com/file/j8qep7vau ... inism2.dem

From what I saw, there were multiple instances of you snapping to the Hale's head, making some unnatural movements (moving your mouse in a straight line, having your cursor jump to the Hale's head on shot, and returning back to the aforementioned line), and this was just a portion of the game play I saw. there were other questionable things, such as consistently hitting head shots on bosses with abnormal models, hitting consistent head shots immediately after the round starting, and landing full magazines of the SMG from a reasonable distance away while the hale was underwater and obscured from vision. Sadly enough, these were the only recording I had, however I had Angel Ambrosious, another admin of ours, join in and watch your game play as well. We both reached the conclusion that your game play was just unnatural, and we decided to ban you for it.

I'd be more than happy to let other admins review the demo and leave their thoughts, as there was also a fair amount of average gameplay in there as well, with quite a few misses.
Fire wrote:Funny but don't post this stupid shit.
MrRocketBoots wrote:Completely understandable, I did overlook that. Apologies, Thanks for you time none the less.
jonite1526
Veteran

Post by jonite1526 »

Hello,

After reviewing both demos I found that there was no problem with his aiming and I would not have suspected aimbot. Chaos is from my knowledge, the highest ranked player on the VSH Server #1 and is known for being an exceptional player and so during the moments of the demo where his accuracy was really good, I think that shows his level of skill, however he also has periods in which he played about average aswell.

I would like to hear the opinion of other admins on this one aswell.
=^-^=
Idjit
Veteran

Post by Idjit »

I've decided to unban the user, as it very well could have been Angel and I seeing things, especially since other admins are now reporting that the game play seems fine. We have a strict policy on hacking, which is what caused me to act with such a heavy hand when punishing you.
Fire wrote:Funny but don't post this stupid shit.
MrRocketBoots wrote:Completely understandable, I did overlook that. Apologies, Thanks for you time none the less.
Dongle
Forum Mod

Post by Dongle »

Appeal accepted.
ImageImage