Ban Appeal and WTF?

Trinity

Ban Appeal and WTF?

Post by Trinity »

Your Steam Community Link: 76561197981887069
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:10810670

Which Admin Punished You: WhiteSedan
Type of punishment(ban, mute, silence or gag): banned
Server where you received the punishment: -[DISC-FF.com]- |24/7 Idle/Trade #1| [RTD/BP]

How long they punished you for: a week

Reason why they punished you: abusing report feature

Reason why you think this punishment is unfair/uncalled for/biased, etc.because they didn't even ask me or log in or anything.

Reason why we should remove the punishment: To understand where I come from when I say this I need u to understand my viewpoint so here: I have been told by admins and vip and what not that it's super important to follow rules and one admin even got mad at me when i was asking some questions about the surf area and who can shoot who and what the rule is. he made it very clear that the rules are so damn important that my asking questions isn't going to change them and that nobody is allowed to shoot off the high vantage points such as the box or the surf. but the train is ok. it is VERY clear to me at this point that admins log in and check abuse reports and stuff so here's what happened:

guy was sniping people while he was on the surf. nobody can even get a wepon on the surf because it's banned by the server, it's melee only. but he has a sniper and shooting people down below. so I warned him once not to do it. then later on again. a bunch of other people started reporting him or trying to and complaining in chat. then later still i asked him again to stop or I will report him. he continued to do it. and started mocking me in chat by copy pasting what i had said which was "<his name i forgot> you are hacking, how can u have a sniper on the surf" and then he and one other guy kept being rude to me while he kept doing whatever he felt like. I had to reconnect to server through favorites to even be able to report. then I got banned with no warning or anything for doing absolutely nothing wrong. AND TO EVEN GET TO TELL YOU ABOUT IT I HAVE TO GO THROUGH A FUCKING LONG ASS PROCESS! if you are going to have rules and enforce them, fucking make sure u ban the right people.

Seriously, check who you give power to and that they understand what they have to do because you will piss a lot of people off, of course they won't bother to go through this ridiculous hoop jumping bullshit. Why do I get banned for trying to make the server better for everyone but the guy who is making everyone miserable gets to keep doing it? Makes a lot of sense. Why would someone favorite your fucking server if u ban them for trying to report shit?

Oh, PS: apparently what this guy was doing was some sort of trick, some exploit to get there another way in order to bypass the server rule of not being able to use anything but melee on the surf. and the admins are aware of this "exploit". but if you are aware of the exploit, and u let people do it, then why have the melee only zone in the first place? to put the majority at a disadvantage? seriously.. either it's no guns for anyone on surf, or for everyone. So FUCK YOU WhiteSedan with your judgement on who is abusing the system.

One week fucking ban for reporting that someone was doing something that everyone was hating and he had to use an "exploit" to do it. Sigh! hope he never gets to be a judge, he'd give death penalty for trying to follow rules.
White Sedan
Veteran

Re: Ban Appeal and WTF?

Post by White Sedan »

You reported the guy for hacking, not exploiting. He obviously wasn't hacking, so I assumed you were just mad that he killed you. If you wanna report someone for exploiting, put exploiting as the reason. If you have proof of him exploiting on the melee zone, post screenshots or demos in your reply. Otherwise the ban will most likely stay. Also, saying "fuck you" and all these other insults on this dispute definitely isn't helping you.
----
Hoff wrote:Consider yourself lucky I am not taking legal action against your server.
SpicyCandy
Forum Mod

Re: Ban Appeal and WTF?

Post by SpicyCandy »

Due to your false report and added antagonistic comments on our forums, your ban will stay.