Ban appeal and locked previous post

Trinity

Ban appeal and locked previous post

Post by Trinity »

What the actual fuck guys, have you tried your own reporting methods on the servers? I didn't have the option to put in "exploit". the only option close to it was hacking. If this is supposed to be your "customer service", you are doing a horrible job of it.

Also, to someone who doesn't use exploits or hacks it looks A LOT like hacking when someone can wield a weapon that they are not allowed BY THE SERVER!

Still FUCK YOU White Sedan! Just because you have power doesn't make you right.

And to your comment that you "assume" I was butthurt/mad that he killed me: seriously?? I couldn't care less that I died to him or anyone, it's a map where you die every few seconds and nobody cares. It's about the principle of the matter, he was doing something that he was not supposed to and I reported it, you failed on your end and now are just trying to move me along because I was rude after getting banned for a FUCKING WEEK for basically saying "hey, he's breaking the rules, I can't stop him, one of you do something". Great work on doing something about the problem. Sigh!

AND if you lock this tread too or ban or remove me from site or whatever clever thing you're gonna come up with, grow a fucking pair and talk to people when they complain to you or ask for help.

DO NOT expect respect when you have not earned it yet. Yeah, I'm abrasive, am I supposed to be happy that an admin abused their power on me? Are you expecting people to come and lick your nuts and plead to be un-banned? When you get a coffee at a store and it has a lump of shit in it, do you go and kindly talk to their representatives? really? This would be similar to if you went to make a complaint at a store about something legitimate but instead they banned you from the store because you used the second best word to describe the situation. BULLSHIT! I'm calling you out on bullshit, don't pretend it isn't.

And if you think that me saying "fuck you" in my only two posts on your website is enough reason for you not to use your brain and figure out the actual issue, then I simply feel bad for you. I have been very polite on your server prior to being banned, and had fun for a long time with many people there. And yes, some of them shot me from the box in the sky while I was on ground, but they stopped doing it when notified that it was apparently against the rules of the server. I didn't report any of them and was not rude to them. So maybe the problem wasn't me? maybe the problem was the guy who I reported to you guys? The guy who after I told him why I think he hacks, he proceeded to spam in chat and be rude to me and trash talk and mock me. yeah, I didn't put all that in the report because I didn't want to be a whiny bitch, I just wanted you to simply fix the problem, simple. But what do I know, right?

One more thing, where is the logic in giving a ONE WEEK ban for someone reporting ONE player, how is that abuse of the reporting system? If I had reported random people for no reason over and over I would understand, but your logic makes no sense WhiteSedan. And anyone who is sticking up for his decision, you are dead wrong. It was the first time I ever reported anyone on any server about anything, how is that abuse? You make no sense at all. And on top of all that I was actually right, people wanted him reported and they thought he was hacking too, chat was full of people saying it.

So what it looks like to me that you are actually saying is that as long as nobody catches it on tape people can do whatever they want on your servers and anyone reporting will be banned because you want a server of people who don't follow your rules, you want to ban all the ones who want to follow them and allow all the ones who don't. Hackers are innocent until proven guilty through painstaking methods.

Could have been a quick fix, log in the game silently, spectate player in question, observe chat and then make a decision, let all people involved know what's happening and allow them to justify themselves after you observed in silence, would have been a great way to show your player base that you are out there watching and ready to help when they call. But that would be what a good admin would have done, too much to expect from high and mighty White Sedan.

You know, I could easily be polite, if you had been polite with me first. When someone kicks you in the balls when you first meet them, I don't think you'd be very polite to them right away, think about that before being so trigger happy with the ban button. (I mean in the future, because you fucked this one up already.)

merge the 2 posts I made I guess, so you can keep the records together.

-----

edit: By reading your many ban appeals on the forum and your responses to them (many in which the people being banned were the victims, not including myself here), I can see you guys don't give a crap about justice or hearing out your player base. are you the supreme court? need perfect form and exact wording and people calling you sir before you even consider looking at the problems?

Overruled! BAN HAMMER! A guy got a 1 week ban for being harassed on your server and then trying to tell you about it. And he was polite too... didn't help him much, did it? Fuck off then.

And for the "right format" check my only other post made, the locked one. You can choose to do it the right way (even if late), or you can choose to double down and be twice as wrong in the eyes of anyone who can actually use logic.

Thanks for reading my rant/complaint, hope you figure your shit out for your own sake. Have a good day.
Last edited by Trinity on Sun Dec 18, 2016 5:38 am, edited 3 times in total.
FawfulRoach
Veteran

Re: Ban appeal and locked previous post

Post by FawfulRoach »

I suggest correcting your format here: http://www.disc-ff.com/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=4286
Trinity

Post by Trinity »

FawfulRoach wrote:I suggest correcting your format here: http://www.disc-ff.com/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=4286

My format is just fine, if you read my post. the one that was locked. look below, like... 2-3 posts.. it's really simple.

let me try to point you in the right direction:

http://www.disc-ff.com/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=9039
Last edited by Trinity on Sun Dec 18, 2016 5:39 am, edited 2 times in total.
SpicyCandy
Forum Mod

Post by SpicyCandy »

We do have exploit as an option.

Proof:
Spoiler
While I appreciate your obvious concern for our community and its rules/guidelines, the way you present yourself is both unprofessional and rude. You fail to consider both sides of the argument and act as you are in the right in nearly all aspects. Our community runs quite fine; should you have an issue, consider finding a different community that may have space for your toxicity. Thank you.

Also, your appeal is in the incorrect format. Please use this format found here. Thanks. Locking.
Last edited by SpicyCandy on Sun Dec 18, 2016 5:43 am, edited 1 time in total.