Mr.Cocaine's reappeal.

Mr.Cocaine

Mr.Cocaine's reappeal.

Post by Mr.Cocaine »

[I DON'T KNOW IF I CAN DO THIS, SO I'M GONNA REAPPEAL AND EDIT IT A BIT)
Your Steam Community Link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/mrjuandiego007/

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:80383371

Which Admin Punished You: -[FF]- AC/DC Freak

Type of punishment(ban, mute, silence or gag): Gag and mute.

Server where you received the punishment: Freak Fortress #1 (IP: 74.91.119.154:27016)

How long they punished you for: Permanent

Reason why they punished you: "racist, extremely toxic, multiple offenses" (Source: http://disc-ff.site.nfoservers.com/sour ... vType=name)

Reason why you think this punishment is unfair/uncalled for/biased, etc.: Let me start with every reason provided by the admin in the next paragraph.
1. Racism: There wasn't racism, I just told to the player Kary: "Shut the fuck up snobist mexican".
That's not racist, she's mexican. As a latinoamerican, I know how some type of mexicans are, if that was wrong. If that's wrong, I excuse myself.
2. Extremly toxic: Okay, so I was telling to another player (VIP Player) to stop being annoying, then,
the conversation's level went up and we started cursing each other. That's it, discussion, but with curses.
I don't know if cursing is toxic, because I don't think so.
3. Multiple offenses: Well, normal offenses, everyone do that. "retards" and so on and so on.

Reason why we should remove the punishment: I don't think it's fair because, like I said tacitly, I curse too much and maybe that's for cultural differences. I don't want it to be removed, because I know I probably went too far and lose my head, but instead, lowered, or at least, that the ban applies to only one channel of communication, since I don't even use the mic I don't know why I got silenced there. I promise I will watch my temperament and words.

Thank you, Mr.Cocaine.
White Sedan
Veteran

Re: Mr.Cocaine's reappeal.

Post by White Sedan »

It was already decided on your last appeal that the silence will stay. Just because you're latino doesn't make it okay to be racist and disrespectful. You had plenty of chances to change your ways. Appeal denied.
Last edited by White Sedan on Tue Dec 27, 2016 5:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
----
Hoff wrote:Consider yourself lucky I am not taking legal action against your server.