Ban Appeal

Doctor Fish Fosh

Ban Appeal

Post by Doctor Fish Fosh »

I am making a ban appeal in which i feel i was wrongly accused of aimbot/hacking. I indeed wasnt hacking I was just doing really good that game and I wanted to be unbanned if possible. Following information below

Server In Which The Event Took Place: 24/7 MarioKart Randomizer {I.P if needed is 74.91.119.154:27029}

Name Of Player (I.P): STEAM_0:0:67822481

Explain What Happened: I spawned in as the Demoman class with the gunslinger attached since it was randomizer, and I was gaining a large kill streak and was doing really well then suddenly my game froze and i was disconnected from the server. I tried rejoining the server when I was granted with the message saying I was banned for "Hacking/Aimbot" which I feel is impossible to hack with a melee weapon.

Players/Admins who saw the offense: I dont remember anyone on the server at the time because it was long ago, but I know the admin who banned me, his name is/was "PrestoThePirate"

Time and Date the offense took place: Date: 02-18-14 Time: 00:33

Thank You For Your Time!
Last edited by Doctor Fish Fosh on Sat Dec 24, 2016 9:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Abraham
Veteran

Re: Ban Appeal

Post by Abraham »

Please fix your format, correct format can me found here.

http://www.disc-ff.com/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=4286
Last edited by Abraham on Sat Dec 24, 2016 11:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImage
Drewski
Veteran

Post by Drewski »

Im a admin for mariokart.

Yes it's been a very long time since Presto was a admin for mariokart. After reading your appeal you seem like a decent player and with that said, I wouldn't mind if you are unbanned. However the other MK admins and the co-owner must review this and make their decisions about this appeal.

Good luck.
Last edited by Drewski on Sat Dec 24, 2016 6:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Add me on steam! Click the globe icon to go to my profile!
PC Specs
White Sedan
Veteran

Post by White Sedan »

Incorrect format, locking.
----
Hoff wrote:Consider yourself lucky I am not taking legal action against your server.