SnowySalt/Kaezoo and Admin Abuse.

pachetah

SnowySalt/Kaezoo and Admin Abuse.

Post by pachetah »

In-Game Steam Name: The Dude
Steam Link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/pachetah/

Rulebreakers Steam ID's: Kaezoo (STEAM_0:1:104350427) / SnowySalt (STEAM_0:0:134124150)
Rulebreakers Steam Link: Kaezoo: http://steamcommunity.com/id/hisiglemic/ Snowysalt: http://steamcommunity.com/id/FoxyYiffer

Server: 74.91.113.50:27032

Witness: http://steamcommunity.com/id/SkrillmeSkrillexxxx

So basically around 10:15-10:30 pm (EST) I joined the surf server for DISC-FF, my usual surf server. All was fine and dandy as I played for hours, talking, singing and hanging out with everyone on the server. I told some stories and all was well. Then at about 1:00 am a user named kaezoo (STEAM_0:1:104350427) joined the server. For the most part he was fine initially, then as me and everyone else began talking to eachother slightly louder than we were previously, he starting telling us to stop mic spamming (which almost none of us were doing, we were talking and singing). Eventually the admin SnowySalt (STEAM_0:0:134124150) warned us to stop mic spamming. So, to the admins request we toned things down a bit. But because we weren't completely silent, Kaezoo kept complaining that we were "mic-spamming". After about 5 minutes SnowySalt muted majority of the people on the server (anyone who used their mics in the time period other than kaezoo). Then if I recall kaezoo said something along the lines of "Dont piss off someone who's friends with an admin". All of us that did nothing wrong were typing in the chat and arguing against the punishment, telling kaezoo and snowy that it was a little irresponsible. Then out of nowhere Kaezoo starts blasting players with "If you read the rules it clearly states no singing on the server". If this WAS a rule i couldn't find it in your rules, and the "!rules" he told me to type had no such mention of disallowance of singing. Regardless, he kept acting like he was an admin, saying things such as "If you do not follow the rules you WILL be punished", and "You do not have authority over me" and many other things. Eventually at one point he even said "Yeah, well, im working on becoming an admin!". To wrap this up, all in all boys the server is probably the best tf2 surf server. But those two completely ruined my night as well as many others on your server who were trying to have fun. Please contact me, my steam ID is STEAM_0:1:63529748 . The least i want is my chat ban lifted. We really didn't do anything to deserve the punishment. Thank you for your time. - Pachetah / The Dude

Edit: I even apologized to both of them for "micspamming" and they still wouldn't lift the mute.
Last edited by pachetah on Sat Dec 24, 2016 2:05 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Abraham
Veteran

Re: SnowySalt/Kaezoo and Admin Abuse.

Post by Abraham »

Now even though this isnt exactly meant for admin abuse report, please correct your format to this one.

http://www.disc-ff.com/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=4285
Last edited by Abraham on Sat Dec 24, 2016 1:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImage
hisiglemic

Post by hisiglemic »

First off let me start by saying I am not a admin. Singing on mic is against the rules it is considered as micspam. I had told you this from the start and so did salt. You guys refused to listen which is why you were muted. Then after you were muted you continued to harass us over the chat. And as I stated last night saying sorry wont get you out of all trouble. I never once said you do not have authority over me nor did I say I have authority over you. I had said multiple times that I am not the admin but I can get a admin on the server. Thanks for reading this message I hope to see you guys again but following the rules this time. I hope you have a great holliday.
one day I will meet Gaben
SeaSalt

Post by SeaSalt »

^ what he said
The lovable furry cuck :3
pachetah

Post by pachetah »

If, however, the servers dedicated rules in which you referred me to, have no mention of singing being mic-spam, then you cant just say that singing is mic-spam and mute me. Its not right. That's what I am most worried about here. You can say whatever you wish but you were in the wrong, not me or the dozen other people you falsely muted. But yes, happy holidays to the both of you. I apologize on my behalf for attacking you both. However, you guys should really curb your enthusiasm. It really is a shame to see such a great server brought down by shitty people. - Pachetah/The Dude
hisiglemic

Post by hisiglemic »

pachetah wrote:If, however, the servers dedicated rules in which you referred me to, have no mention of singing being mic-spam, then you cant just say that singing is mic-spam and mute me. Its not right. That's what I am most worried about here. You can say whatever you wish but you were in the wrong, not me or the dozen other people you falsely muted. But yes, happy holidays to the both of you. I apologize on my behalf for attacking you both. However, you guys should really curb your enthusiasm. It really is a shame to see such a great server brought down by shitty people. - Pachetah/The Dude
Mic Spam (often condensed to “Micspam”) refers to the act of continuously making noises, playing music or talking into a microphone via voice chat system in a multiplayer online game. Because it can pose distraction to others players, this practice is generally viewed as obnoxious or spamming by other players and often performed solely for the entertainment of the spammer. Thank you for wishing me a good Holiday I hope to see a change in how you act so we can become friends and let bygons be bygons
I do not think that we were in the wrong I do understand your frustration and we will try to explain micspam more in depth and how singing on mic falls under it. I do hope to see you again
Last edited by hisiglemic on Sun Dec 25, 2016 12:54 am, edited 3 times in total.
one day I will meet Gaben
Armen
Veteran

Post by Armen »

Indeed. Singing on the microphone is considered micspam, at least on our servers.
I do ask nicely to not do it again please. Doing so will result in another, longer mute.
I have spoken to SeaSalt and the mutes have been removed.

I agree though that Kaezoo did act a bit immature towards you. Hopefully something is done about that.

Thank you for this "appeal/report"? Not really sure what it is.
Last edited by Armen on Sun Dec 25, 2016 2:54 am, edited 1 time in total.