Post by GodFatherOmar »

http://steamcommunity.com/id/GodFatherOmar/
STEAM_0:1:53657703

notjus
mute and gag
Freak Fortress #1

4320 Minutes

Constant Toxicity

I think this punishment is unfair because of the fact that the person i was teasing didn't respond or stated that he was uncomfortable. The admin also noted that i had previous punishments but those can be reasonably dicussed.

I believe this mute and gag should be removed because i wasnt told by the player that he was feeling uncomfortable, as i stated before. As i would like to mention certain chat logs of me using racist langauge should not be relevant to this moment, anything said or typed today should be taken as a little tease as moments like these with pencil, do not happen often. I am generally postive to the players in the server but of course you get a little too comfortable and people then take it the wrong way. If this is not enough to back up myself then i will take my punishment. If i wasn't clear enough on certain parts, please let me so i can further explain, thank you.
Last edited by GodFatherOmar on Tue Dec 27, 2016 2:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Itsy-Bitsy

Re: Ban Appeal

Post by Itsy-Bitsy »

http://www.disc-ff.com/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=9087

I can be witness to the situation today and believe that Get/Here is entirely in the right. This punishment, in my eyes, is the minimum for the actions of this player over the course of at least a few weeks. I'd also like to add that from my experience he is entirely the opposite of a "generally positive" player. There is a difference between friendly teasing and just being cruel.
Last edited by Itsy-Bitsy on Tue Dec 27, 2016 4:04 am, edited 2 times in total.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Y'all better hope and pray I'm not on shark week
SpicyCandy
Forum Mod

Re: Mute and gag Appeal

Post by SpicyCandy »

Appeal denied.
Last edited by SpicyCandy on Tue Dec 27, 2016 5:10 am, edited 1 time in total.