Ban Appeal

FlameNinja101

Ban Appeal

Post by FlameNinja101 »

Your Steam Community Link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/mixedUPgamer
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:156577267

Which Admin Punished You: Idjit
Server where you received the punishment: -[DISC-FF.com]- |24/7 Trade/Fun #2| [MineCraft]

How long they punished you for: Permanent Ban

Reason why they punished you: For running away from a spy crab.

Reason why you think this punishment is unfair/uncalled for/biased, etc.: The admin never asked for my side of the story: "Innocent till proven guilty!"

Reason why we should remove the punishment: So hears what happened: I wanted to spy crab this guy named "abaideme" and we agreed on spy crabbing on one scrap metal. In the mean time we were also talking about trading taunts but I decided not to because his taunt was two ref. while mine was two keys. So we spy crabbed in the spawn room and I lost and abaideme says "ok give me your taunt" and I said no we agreed on a scrap metal and his friend said no you agreed on your taunt, which I didn't. So I panicked because I thought they where going to get me trade banned because it was 2-1 for something I didn't agree to so I disconnected and quit the game. The punishment should be removed because I got banned for being scammed! Thank you for your time.

P.S. These guys may have not been scamming me, they might have mixed up two different conversations, but they definitely where two different conversations at the same time. I am smart enough to know that spy crabbing for taunts is too risky so there is no way I could have agreed to that. I know based off both sides of the story you will choose which ever side you think is true, and I think you will make the right decision.
FlameNinja101

Forgot to Mention

Post by FlameNinja101 »

If you un-ban me I will give abaidme the scrap metal he should have from me.
Idjit
Veteran

Re: Ban Appeal

Post by Idjit »

You just admitted to running from the spycrab. Whether you agreed on trading a scrap or a taunt, you wagered something in the crab, and you did not pay abaidme what was owed.
Last edited by Idjit on Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fire wrote:Funny but don't post this stupid shit.
MrRocketBoots wrote:Completely understandable, I did overlook that. Apologies, Thanks for you time none the less.
FlameNinja101

Post by FlameNinja101 »

I don't think its fair you get to look at the appeal because you where the person who banned me. I want to see someone else read it and have a say on this.
SpicyCandy
Forum Mod

Post by SpicyCandy »

It's pretty fair. You just admitted to running from a spycrab. Ban stays.