Mute and Gag Appeal

Dongle
Forum Mod

Re: Mute and Gag Appeal

Post by Dongle »

After reviewing your chat logs, your punishment will stay. Usage of the N word is not allowed, even as a joke or used as a friendly term. Spamming the chat is also not allowed, so your silence is justified. Please be mindful of the server rules and when an admin tells you not to do something. If you feel that a player deserves a punishment, please create a separate thread with sufficient evidence (chat logs, demos, etc.) Appeal Denied
ImageImage
SpicyCandy
Forum Mod

Post by SpicyCandy »

I'm going to re-review this.
SpicyCandy
Forum Mod

Post by SpicyCandy »

Memory wrote:I wasnt talking about Robbie Rotten Scout, but since we are pulling names I was talking about 'the huskotron' that was the only thing remotely close to me being racist. I don't see how me quoting someone who used the n word makes me racist, it's like me quoting Donald Trump saying "grab her by the pussy" Does that make me sexist? I wasnt using the term to be racist towards another person, I didnt even use the term in a negative way at all, I was QUOTING someone, again not using it in a negative way. I also was not warned about that I was just given a mute for it, I didn't know that if a quote has a bad word in it I can get muted for it, so I apologize for that. Also I WAS GIVEN PERMISSION BY PENCIL HIMSELF TO USE THAT BIND, The bind that i had with a racist word I used it to be funny not to be racist. Furthermore The other Bind I have targeting zaiders I used because he TARGETTED ME. Do you really think ima let someone that talks bad about me get away with it? You seem to focus heavily on the racist remark, and be undercover when it comes to me, but when another person is calling me "pussy, retard, stupid, dumbass" you seem to vanish like a ghost, not doing anything to punish him.
Pencil is not an admin for our servers, so whatever "permission" he has given you, it does not transfer over to our server rules. Just because someone has talked bad about you, does not give you any right to retaliate and break our server rules. Other people's punishments have, in this case, zero correlation to yours. A few admins have notified me that you are constantly known for being toxic.

After talking to a small group of admins, I have decided to lower the time to a 1 week silence. This cannot be appealed. If you are found breaking our rules again, a 2 week to 1 month silence/ban will be instantly placed on you.