Mute and Gag Appeal

Post by Memory »

Your Steam Community Link: http://steamcommunity.cod/id/meemory/
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:66123757

Which Admin Punished You: Get/Here
Type of punishment(ban, mute, silence or gag): Gag
Server where you received the punishment: -[FF]- Server 1

How long they punished you for: 2 weeks

Reason why they punished you: Constant Toxicity and Player harrassment ; racism and spams binds that negatively target other players.

Reason why you think this punishment is unfair/uncalled for/biased, etc. I think it's very biased, this admin told me they can check the chat logs when they are offline, so if that's the case why didnt he also punish the other player who was constantly toxic, calling me names such as "Pussy, retard, stupid" etc. I don't recall being racist to anyone, I may have joked around with one player about where he lives but I never took it to the point were it was hate speech and racist. I spammed binds that targeted another player because that player targeted me, as in if you go to my comment section you will see how that player does things behind the scenes. Also I already talked to Pencil about that bind and he said he was fine with it as long as I don't constantly do it when he is there.

Reason why we should remove the punishment: It should be removed because no other player has received a punishment but me, a certain player who everyone messes around with and makes fun of just to get a laugh out who is also very toxic did not recieve a punishment, yet I, someone who was messing around and jokingly having fun received a 2 week mute.
"Ayy, you know your friend's dying right?"
Memory

Re: Mute and Gag Appeal

Post by Memory »

THE PERSON WHO WROTE COMMENTS ON MY PROFILE DELETED THEM, SO PLEASE TAKE THAT INTO CONSIDERATION WHEN I REPLIED TO THOSE COMMENTS.
notjus

Post by notjus »

http://imgur.com/a/BNW9U

I looked through a little over 2 weeks of chat activity for each of you. Anything else you mentioned happened outside the server, and I don't know how you expect me to punish him for that. I properly gave Robbie "Scout" Rotten his punishment, look it up. STEAM_0:0:66051524
I'll punish Zaiders, but he doesn't have any bans/comms yet, so expect it to be light. I saw somethin suspicious about him telling Kraken to kill his girl, but it seems it was because kraken was being friendly to her as boss. You also seem to not mind spamming, that's an issue. Getting targeted by a racist remark doesn't make it okay to spam their racist remark.
Last edited by notjus on Wed Jan 18, 2017 1:20 am, edited 7 times in total.
I go by Get/Here and this is my steam profile.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/notjus/
Memory

Post by Memory »

I wasnt talking about Robbie Rotten Scout, but since we are pulling names I was talking about 'the huskotron' that was the only thing remotely close to me being racist. I don't see how me quoting someone who used the n word makes me racist, it's like me quoting Donald Trump saying "grab her by the pussy" Does that make me sexist? I wasnt using the term to be racist towards another person, I didnt even use the term in a negative way at all, I was QUOTING someone, again not using it in a negative way. I also was not warned about that I was just given a mute for it, I didn't know that if a quote has a bad word in it I can get muted for it, so I apologize for that. Also I WAS GIVEN PERMISSION BY PENCIL HIMSELF TO USE THAT BIND, The bind that i had with a racist word I used it to be funny not to be racist. Furthermore The other Bind I have targeting zaiders I used because he TARGETTED ME. Do you really think ima let someone that talks bad about me get away with it? You seem to focus heavily on the racist remark, and be undercover when it comes to me, but when another person is calling me "pussy, retard, stupid, dumbass" you seem to vanish like a ghost, not doing anything to punish him.
notjus

Post by notjus »

Basically, word is restricted, end of story. As you said, I can check chatlogs while offline. If someone's doing it over mic, it's not in the chatlogs. If I'm not there, it's because I got off to do something else. I'll grab chat logs of you and husk next then. Since he seems to be your "bitch". Did you even look at the link? I didn't put pencil's bind in there whatsoever. If Zaiders was harassing you over mic, I need proof. I don't doubt he was badmouthing you, but I need proof.

:edited:added Zaider's name
Last edited by notjus on Wed Jan 18, 2017 2:19 am, edited 5 times in total.
Memory

Post by Memory »

Yea and while you are at it get everyone's intake on it, BECAUSE EVERYONE IN THE SERVER was making fun of husk. Also husk was talking mad shit to me. So I guess you will have to mute the whole server because we arent allowed to troll or have fun. And no, pencil giving me permission was not over mic, it was in chat so you'll have to look for it, and look hard because it happened like a week ago or so.
Last edited by Memory on Wed Jan 18, 2017 1:53 am, edited 3 times in total.
notjus

Post by notjus »

I can arrange that, but first, calm down and start reading. I barely went through over 2 weeks of chatlogs just now and you're telling me to look hard for something a single person said 1 week ago. I punished you for spamming the pencil bind because you were spamming it and it was negatively targeted at him. He gave you permission to use it only when he's not there, so he clearly minds it. He was a quiet person in the first place. Am I not allowed to stand up for people?
Last edited by notjus on Wed Jan 18, 2017 2:00 am, edited 4 times in total.
notjus

Post by notjus »

If trolling is your idea of fun, seriously do it somewhere else. Better yet, don't do it. You don't need to have fun like that.
Last edited by notjus on Wed Jan 18, 2017 2:03 am, edited 2 times in total.
Memory

Post by Memory »

I am calm, i'm just mad at the fact that I was punished on accords for being racist when I wasn't, could've said 'for using a worn not allowed on server' And if you were looking for 2 weeks then you obv must've seen what people were calling me but chose not to punish them, but that's none of my business.
notjus

Post by notjus »

Just report these individuals and I'll try to take care of it, I was working on this appeal at the moment and I didn't want to get sidetracked with 2500+ pages of text. Respect is still a rule of the server. And 2 weeks is based off of me thinking you'll be fine for 2 weeks, We have a punishment point system by how many offenses you have, along with the ones I'm punishing you for, the most I can do to you right now is permanent.
Last edited by notjus on Wed Jan 18, 2017 2:12 am, edited 4 times in total.