OceanDaddy Ban Dispute

Post by ya dingis lions »

Your Steam Community Link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/dingislions
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:60988276
Which Admin Punished You: HorridSauce3
Type of punishment(ban, mute, silence or gag): Ban
Server where you received the punishment: VSH #1

How long they punished you for: Permanently

Reason why they punished you: I was rambling on about how i was fires alt account and that i have hacked the server and would ban everyone and just being annoying for no apparent reason

Reason why you think this punishment is unfair/uncalled for/biased, etc.: Well i have full responsibility for what i have done. I want to be honest to god with you guys that i didn't realize what i was doing until it came to my sense that i was admin impersonating and threatening the servers. Now coming from me it is not something that i have really done in what, the past 4 years. I guess i was just having mood swings. I then tried apologizing after the things i had said and informed that i was kidding or saying "guys im jk im not fire" something like that. I care about the servers and that is why i always play on them, i never thought i would do such a thing. For this i am sorry and feel that i have a lesson to learn here. Unbanned or not, ill make sure i wont attempt these acts again, and be more careful about what i say, and think before time.

Reason why we should remove the punishment: Like i said, its something i didn't see coming from myself and feel that a second chance can let me learn from my mistake and be more vigilant about it. Knowing i have been punished for it, and taking my time to have a chance at redemption, i would'nt try doing something like this again. Thank you for your time.
OceanDaddy will see you now.
Armen
Veteran

Re: OceanDaddy Ban Dispute

Post by Armen »

Admin impersonation is one thing but trying to impersonate the owner is way worse. On top of that, you said that you have hacked the server.
Unfortunately you're just going to have to find another server to play on.

On top of that, you have been pretty immature on the server. More reason to keep the ban.

EDIT: Just because you apologized does not mean you don't deserve a punishment. What you did was wrong and you deserve this.
Last edited by Armen on Wed Jan 18, 2017 4:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
HorridSauce3

Post by HorridSauce3 »

Ocean this rather disappointments me because you have been a VSH reg for a long time and with that in mind you should know that claiming you are fire and threatening to ban players would result in serious punishment. After receiving your ban you seem to have taken it as a joke which leads me to believe that you really didn't feel bad about what you did. I think the ban should stay.

Also proof: http://imgur.com/a/L4J0s
Last edited by HorridSauce3 on Wed Jan 18, 2017 4:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
SpicyCandy
Forum Mod

Post by SpicyCandy »

After discussion with the admins, we have reduced the ban to 2 weeks. If you do anything similar to this, you will be instantly permabanned with no chance for an appeal.