Ban Appeal

Clown Bard

Ban Appeal

Post by Clown Bard »

Steam Community: https://steamid.eu/profile/76561198060936814

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:50335543

Which Admin Punished You: darkone2e

Type of punishment(ban, mute, silence or gag): Ban

Server where you received the punishment: Freak Fortress( Been too long to remember which one.)

How long they punished you for: Permanently

Reason why they punished you: Admin Impersonation

Reason why you think this punishment is unfair/uncalled for/biased, etc.
An auto-message came up saying something like "Don't impersonate admins" or something to that effect, and as a joke i said "Hey everybody look at me i'm an admin" and got perma'd. This was meant as a joke but the admin i was dealing with thought otherwise. and after I had written my appeal a year ago, the same admin responded to the appeal and declined it, not even hearing me out. The reason i got banned was "An admin you are not!!". So a year later and i'm still pissed about this ban.

Reason why we should remove the punishment: It's been over a year since i was banned, and I personally think i was banned pretty unfairly.

Thanks

EDIT: Fixed my appeal
Last edited by Clown Bard on Wed Jan 18, 2017 11:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.
FawfulRoach
Veteran

Re: Ban Appeal

Post by FawfulRoach »

First off, if you wish to appeal your punishment, use this format: http://www.disc-ff.com/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=4286.

Secondly, if this is a TF2 appeal, it belongs in the TF2 version of this subforum.
SpicyCandy
Forum Mod

Post by SpicyCandy »

Moved to the correct subforum.
Clown Bard

Post by Clown Bard »

FawfulRoach wrote:First off, if you wish to appeal your punishment, use this format: http://www.disc-ff.com/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=4286.

Secondly, if this is a TF2 appeal, it belongs in the TF2 version of this subforum.
Alright, my bad.

EDIT: Fixed my appeal.
Last edited by Clown Bard on Wed Jan 18, 2017 11:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Clown Bard

Post by Clown Bard »

SpicyCandy wrote:Moved to the correct subforum.
Thanks.
Last edited by Clown Bard on Wed Jan 18, 2017 11:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SpicyCandy
Forum Mod

Post by SpicyCandy »

Currently under review.
Darkone2e
Veteran

Post by Darkone2e »

OK first, "So a year later and i'm still pissed about this ban" not really a great way to get me to let you come back. Second, any admin impersonation is a foul crime on our servers. No joking about it allowed. Third, if you really want to play here again how about an appeal that says something like, I really did not mean to break the rules I had no idea that it was that bad a thing to do. or some thing along those lines.
I will look again on Sunday to see if you have changed the way this is worded.

Until then, awaiting further action is my answer.

Ok, it's now after midnight so it's Monday morning. I got no rewrite, not even a hey F*** You, Ban stays unless Spicy says otherwise.
Last edited by Darkone2e on Mon Jan 23, 2017 6:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
White Sedan
Veteran

Post by White Sedan »

The fact that you are still trying to shift the blame on Dark instead of owning up to your mistake and apologizing even after all this time is rather immature, so for now the ban will stay.
----
Hoff wrote:Consider yourself lucky I am not taking legal action against your server.