Ban Appeal

Post by DylanDipz »

Your Steam Community Link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198105687450
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:72710861

Which Admin Punished You: jonite
Type of punishment(ban, mute, silence or gag): Permanent Ban
Server where you received the punishment: Saxton Hale #2

How long they punished you for: Permanent

Reason why they punished you: Multi-Hack?

Reason why you think this punishment is unfair/uncalled for/biased, etc.
I believe this is an unjust ban due to me not even hacking or having any forms of hacking. The worst thing I did that night played All-Star for 30 seconds and this prompted a fellow player to report me. For the reason why I got banned for Multi-Hack I do not know. The worst that should've happened was a mute as I was just playing All-Star.
Reason why we should remove the punishment:
It would be appreciated if you would remove this punishment because at no point in time did I use anything in relation to hacking let alone Multi-Hacking. Like I said before the only bad thing I did that night was play All-Star. Maybe it was a report wishing ill upon me due to this; so if you could remove this ban for something I didn't do it would be appreciated as that is one of my favorite servers, but if you can't I understand because you can't just have accused hackers running amuck. Also if you could explain why exactly my ban reason was multi-hack it would be appreciated just as much.
Last edited by DylanDipz on Thu Jan 26, 2017 3:07 am, edited 2 times in total.
jonite1526
Veteran

Re: Ban Appeal

Post by jonite1526 »

I was called onto the server by a regular to check out to see if you were hacking. When I was watching your game play, it became apparent that there was definitely something off with your shots as sniper.

I noticed that sometimes when you would should, the shot would show the jarate affect (since you were using the Sydney sleeper) despite the fact that ur cursor and the effect was delayed behind the location of hale when he passed through your cross hairs. In addition of that I noticed that your cursor jerked abnormally when shooting.

However there was a lot mediocre game play and it was definitely inconsistent and after discussing with Sedan, I am fine with the ban being removed.

I apologize for the inconvenience.
Last edited by jonite1526 on Thu Jan 26, 2017 4:27 am, edited 2 times in total.
=^-^=
DylanDipz

Post by DylanDipz »

Thanks for repealing the ban; I totally understand your stance on the matter and that it was, at the time a justified ban. The thing with the jerking is a "technique" called flick shooting. It generally occurs when you play a character with high dmg per shot and the flicking allows you to more consistently hit shots. Again, thanks for the repeal it means a lot as my friends and I play on the server often.
White Sedan
Veteran

Post by White Sedan »

Ban has been removed.
----
Hoff wrote:Consider yourself lucky I am not taking legal action against your server.