Moshi Moshi Admin Abuse

Yvoi99

Moshi Moshi Admin Abuse

Post by Yvoi99 »

74.91.113.65:27015

I would politely ask my ban be uplifted.
Thanks have a nice day!
Your in-game name: Rafiki
Your in-game Steam Community Link:

Rulebreaker's Steam Community Link: (In the case, that you cannot retrieve the link and/or name, do not make the report. Instead inform the admins of the server and they will look out for the rulebreaker.) http://steamcommunity.com/search/users/ ... +legend+27

Server on which the rulebreaking occured: 74.91.113.65:27015

Witnesses: Krayfish, Merchant Manhunt, ~(ICXC)~ Dwarf_Legacy

Proof (Chat Logs, In-game Screenshots. Note: We request that all chat logs be screen-shotted, as chat logs can be falsified.)
Admin /killed a friend. Then banned me for a week. But was never given a warning. And only stated that he/she was abusing their powers.
And when we asked why he did that, it was because he was not doing damage. There was only one person left, and he was learning how to use the Right Click Jump. But I guess I get banned for spotting abuse by admin. Great Staff I guess?
I was never given a warning. I was just saying he/she was abusing their powers, which is not fair for new players to learn on.
Last edited by Yvoi99 on Thu Jan 26, 2017 3:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
SpicyCandy
Forum Mod

Re: Moshi Moshi Admin Abuse

Post by SpicyCandy »

Please edit your original report instead of making a new report.

Your report is also in the incorrect format. It will be ignored if it is not fixed. The format can be found here.
Last edited by SpicyCandy on Thu Jan 26, 2017 3:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Yvoi99

Post by Yvoi99 »

UPDATED
Thanks for the help and fast replies.
JackieDrawsCx

Post by JackieDrawsCx »

Yvoi99 you reported Malficvier as mic/chat spam, and i was on the same server as you were. To which i can confirm that Malficvier indeed was not mic or chat spamming, and thus, i banned you for a week for false reports. As far as, "Then banned me for a week. But was never given a warning." I did give you a warning. That wasnt just meant to be towards you but to everyone; I stated, "just remember if you make a false report it is bannable. FYI" To which later leads to me banning you on false reporting Malficvier as chat/mic spam.
Last edited by JackieDrawsCx on Thu Jan 26, 2017 4:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Also known as ☆♥Moshi Moshi♥☆
Yvoi99

Post by Yvoi99 »

What am I supposed to report disrespectful players under as? He was insulting a ton of people.
JackieDrawsCx

Post by JackieDrawsCx »

Under Harassment.
Also known as ☆♥Moshi Moshi♥☆
Yvoi99

Post by Yvoi99 »

Ok thanks, that's actually not what I would of thought it to be. Now for honest mistake, may I get my ban uplifted?
Yvoi99

Post by Yvoi99 »

I do not think the person who banned me should be able to reply! Now is my ban going to be uplifted or not?
Armen
Veteran

Post by Armen »

The person who banned you is SUPPOSED to reply. They are here to clarify why you were banned and what they think should happen with your ban.
Yvoi99

Post by Yvoi99 »

So thats a biased opinion, don't you think? It would make more sense for someone who is a regulator that was not there to decide.