Appeal Perma Ban

Post by Memory »

Your Steam Community Link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/meemory/
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:66123757

Which Admin Punished You: notjus
Type of punishment(ban, mute, silence or gag): Permanent Ban
Server where you received the punishment: 76561198092513243 Server 1 -[FF]-

How long they punished you for: Permanent

Reason why they punished you: Bribing players to go on forums to get rid of admin, then admin disrespect.

Reason why you think this punishment is unfair/uncalled for/biased, etc. Im not gonna deny the fact that I did tell people to go on forums, however I was joking and didnt expect people to take it seriously, in the end I even said "No don't actually do it, Im just playing around" I also can't put it on here cuz I don't know how to record but I do have witnesses to back me up.

Reason why we should remove the punishment: I have been here for 3 years or so idk. I know the rules and sometimes I don't know some specific rules. I know for a fact I was joking about the whole situation and even said so at the end of that joke. I know Get/Here uploaded a video or what ever it is however I dont know how to view the video, but I Clearly said "No don't actually do it, im just playing around."
Last edited by Memory on Sat Jan 28, 2017 1:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Ayy, you know your friend's dying right?"
notjus

Re: Appeal Perma Ban

Post by notjus »

You've been here for 3 years, so you should know this sort of thing isn't to be taken lightly. I learned this after playing two days of the servers, and only from seeing how it's handled. I had informed you about SpicyCandy's warning less than 1 hour prior to this, because you said you didn't know he had replied.
I go by Get/Here and this is my steam profile.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/notjus/
Memory

Post by Memory »

Yes I realized that and I even said im gonna stop being toxic, I also stated at the end of my joke "No dont do it im just playing" You have also been going undercover just to get evidence on me. Admins are supposed to be objective not subjective, you clearly show signs of hate towards me. I never used my mic the whole time I was on the server yet I feel like I am forced to now because I fear being reported/banned/muted just for saying something so lightly in chat. I can literally say "Fuck you" to someone who gets me mad and I would get muted for that. I'm not trying to call you out either but you've been very biased in your punishments. Someone should get muted/banned/punished because of how high the level of toxicity is, not because someone reported the other person. I be toxic a little bit i get banned for 30 mins, muted for 1 week cuz I got reported, yet someone who harasses me on the daily gets muted or banned for 30 mins then is scotch free simply because I dint report them.
Last edited by Memory on Sat Jan 28, 2017 1:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
notjus

Post by notjus »

I left the server, I wasn't the one who recorded this. I left and went to play "Enter The Gungeon". To simply be this backstabbing to an admin after he tries to help you out through discussion of your latest punishment and how you could report those that harass you. I actually was starting to think you were misunderstood. I told you that you were treading on thin ice less than an hour prior, you clearly did not care. And a huge part of this is due to repeated offenses, Memory. Do as I suggested to you multiple times and file a report with proper evidence, I can only work within the server, I can't help you with anything else.
Last edited by notjus on Sat Jan 28, 2017 1:52 am, edited 3 times in total.
Memory

Post by Memory »

If that's the case then why did you rejoin as a different alias "i am helo" or something like that, what a coincidence, I dont say anything bad, but as soon as I do you join, record, and ban me. All in under 2 minutes. The matter of the fact is I made a joke, EVEN GAVE A DISCLAIMER, and carried on playing without being toxic. I also would like you to copy and paste the rule in which you cant say to go on forums and kick this admin off, also I was not disrespecting you because I wasnt talking about you in a bad way. Also you do not have the right to say im backstabbibg when I asked for your help and I EVEN APOLOGIZED, and you go on to sneak and stalk me then ban me.
Memory

Post by Memory »

YOU CAN ONLY WORK WITHIN THE SERVER BUT SOME HOW YOU JOIN THE SERVER KNOWING IM SAYING THINGS ON MIC AND NOT IN CHAT WHEN YOU ARE SUPPOSEDLY PLAYING ANOTHER GAME??? PLEASE DO EXPLAIN HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE WITHOUT SOMEONE TELLING YOU I AM DOING THAT.
Last edited by Memory on Sat Jan 28, 2017 2:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
notjus

Post by notjus »

Someone else recorded it ( As I Stated Previously ), sent it to me, and I came in. I change my name all the time, and I wasn't hiding my identity whatsoever.
Last edited by notjus on Sat Jan 28, 2017 2:22 am, edited 4 times in total.
Memory

Post by Memory »

I accept my ban I don't give a shit, if it's appealed great if its not what ever. If I were to create another account would I still be able to play? Don't get the wrong Idea as this isn't for me but for my vrother. As you know my brother and I share this account, and I don't want him carrying the punishment because of my mistakes, just telling him I got banned made him almost cry. As you know I have an unusual for spy but I do not use it, because it's my brothers unusual. He bought it only to show off on that server. If its fine to create a new account for him I'd gladly appreciate it, I swear for his sake I wont use that account to play on the server.
notjus

Post by notjus »

Unbanned and punishment changed to 1 mo silence
Last edited by notjus on Sat Jan 28, 2017 2:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
White Sedan
Veteran

Post by White Sedan »

Ban has been changed to a 1 month silence, the next punishment will be permanent.
Memory wrote:If I were to create another account would I still be able to play?
No.
----
Hoff wrote:Consider yourself lucky I am not taking legal action against your server.