Post by Infinix »

Seriously, again?

Steam id: STEAM_0:0:154199073

Admin that banned me: MoneyKidKing

Type: Ban

Server from ban: Dodgeball

How long: Permanently

Reason why: Multi Hack?

Reason why this was uncalled for: Here we go again, I was playing on the same server, no one gave me a warning that I was getting banned, I left the server, then came back to find that I was banned again.

Reason why the ban should be appealed: Did I do something to piss off your admins and such, I promise you I did not hack at all, and I never will.
MoneyKidKing

Re: Ban appeal again?

Post by MoneyKidKing »

The reason you were originally unbanned was due to Froot not being 100% certain about you hacking, and the demo that we had available being inconclusive. After watching your game play for a while myself, I have determined that you were indeed hacking. Numerous regulars on the server also saw the same behavior that I did, and have also come to the belief that you were hacking. You also have a number of bans from other communities for aimbotting/hacking in the past.
This ban will stay.
Shia Suprise
Spoiler
SakuraTheBabyfur

Re: Ban appeal again?

Post by SakuraTheBabyfur »

The dodgeball admins are usually really good at spotting hackers. The fact that two different admins thought you were hacking is pretty evident that something was going on. As money had said the ban will stay. Locking.
Survivor of the Gaymen Apocalypse 2015
Gaymen wrote:Forum ban? Is that like a band full of faggots like Armen.