Post by GodFatherOmar »

GodFatherOmar
http://steamcommunity.com/id/GodFatherOmar/

Which Admin Punished You: Notjus
Type of punishment: silence
Server where you received the punishment: FF #1

Permanently

Insult Players

From what i know and what friends told me (who were on the server) i wasn't insulting any players, if events from the previous day carry on the next day, please let me know.

This admin is always provoking me and i don't think its fair that i got this punishment since i wasn't given any warning by any admin unless you count Amish calling me a nobody earlier in the day.
notjus

Re: Silence Appeal

Post by notjus »

I have no memory of provoking GodFatherOmar whatsoever. He's had a history of toxicity and disrespect. When he confronted me on how he questioned the other's admins decisions to put me in the team, I simply suggested that he take it to Fire, Spicy, or the forums. To which he rebutted with his opinion that I'm just acting tough, when I was only trying to help him. This player has done nothing but make snide remarks and insult players, and I'm most certainly not the only admin to have experienced this.

And you're missing your Steam32 ID, buddy.
Last edited by notjus on Sun Jan 29, 2017 3:36 am, edited 2 times in total.
I go by Get/Here and this is my steam profile.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/notjus/
GodFatherOmar

Post by GodFatherOmar »

Then why didn't you confront me today on the matter, you weren't even online on the server to speak to me about this, i only used my voice chat to make "funny" remarks or reply to someone and not talk trash to anyone.
notjus

Post by notjus »

Whenever I tried to confront you on this, you practically ignored me. I figured to just let it slide because I figured you were having a bad day, we all have those. But if you haven't gotten a clue after 6 other punishments from different admins, I just didn't bother.
Last edited by notjus on Sun Jan 29, 2017 3:51 am, edited 2 times in total.
GodFatherOmar

Post by GodFatherOmar »

So, what you're saying is that you don't do your job and confront players like you're supposed to?
notjus

Post by notjus »

After 7 punishments, why bother? Antagonizing me isn't going to help your appeal. Now let's see if forum mods can see your edit history so you don't play your way out of this. I did actually ask you if you were doing alright, if you had a bad day or anything of the sort. You responded with " Yeah, I'm just to figure out why *you* received admin."

-------------------------------

It's sort of cruel to joke about something like that, but hey! No issue. It still happened.

Yes I know. Misunderstood at first but yeah
Last edited by notjus on Sun Jan 29, 2017 4:55 am, edited 3 times in total.
GodFatherOmar

Post by GodFatherOmar »

If you took that statement seriously then I apologize, but still, you're not doing your job and saying "why bother" is the same thing as giving up.

I meant the bad day thing...
Last edited by GodFatherOmar on Sun Jan 29, 2017 4:40 am, edited 3 times in total.
White Sedan
Veteran

Post by White Sedan »

This is the 16th time you've been muted and/or gagged, so honestly I think a permasilence is overdue. Silence will stay.
----
Hoff wrote:Consider yourself lucky I am not taking legal action against your server.