----

Infinitieon

----

Post by Infinitieon »

-----
Last edited by Infinitieon on Sat Feb 04, 2017 10:39 am, edited 2 times in total.
Armen
Veteran

Re: Let's sit down and talk about a certain Admin for SF2

Post by Armen »

I would just like to say that you are making quite a few accusations without any proof to back you up.
Do you have any witnesses that can speak on your behalf? Any screenshots or chat logs of those times? Any demos?
If this has happened multiple times, you should have gotten some proof.
Last edited by Armen on Fri Feb 03, 2017 11:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
King Demomidas
Veteran

Re: Let's sit down and talk about a certain Admin for SF2

Post by King Demomidas »

You have quite a bit of issues with frustration there dont you? You have an extensive history of targeting admins in SF2, and according to Vivixx there does seem to be a bit of bad blood as he didnt appreciate the commentary you made. Never once have I no-clipped people into walls (such a feat is impossible anyway lol), or the other false claims you are trying to build up against me to make me look bad. I did punish you for harassing comments you made toward my person in pvp. I did put the effort out there to tell you to stop, even in jest, and you furthered it with continuing to mock further. Slender Fortress General Rules 1: No harassing players. Running around pvp killing is fine, openly targeting down one person and mocking them consistently in chat is a different story, hence you got a hour mute, a very low punishment in the scheme of things. There are admins on our community that punish for quite a bit longer. General Rule # 2: The admins word is final, please listen to them. I did further it up by giving an explanation on how to not continue said actions as I was in a teamspeak with Vivixx who at the time of mute informed me of your prior behavior so I felt obligated to attempt to stop the cycle. This is when you continued in chat, calling me a man child, etc and making further false accusations and flat out lies like the other names and claims you are throwing around. So as you broke two rules, and were warned prior twice to stop, you didnt, so you got a hour ban. Also a low punishment in the scheme of things.

The point I am getting at is be respectful of not just admins but the entire community. We welcome you here, but this toxic attitude toward authority is problematic. I continue to suggest you work on it.

The punishments have expired hours ago, and this convo is moot, I request this thread be locked.
Last edited by King Demomidas on Sat Feb 04, 2017 6:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
¸ .•♛•.¸¸.•♛•All That Glitters Is Gold•♛•.¸¸.•♛•.¸

Dongle
Forum Mod

Re: ----

Post by Dongle »

Punishment expired.
ImageImage