Post by Videogamecharacters »

steam line: http://steamcommunity.com/id/
videogamecharacters
/
steam name:videogamecharacters
admin who banned me: sindri
Server where i received the punishment: saxton hale #2
How long they punished me for: permanent
Reason why they punished me: Admin Impersonation, Threatened to ban people while no admins were present, Has been CONTINOUSLY racist after being gagged on 3 occasions for it and warned MANY more times
Reason why i think this punishment is unfair/uncalled for/biased,etc: i think this punishment is unfair because most people on the servers used to say racist slurs and even homophobic slurs to one and other. ive meet have a of my friends on the server. i even played enough to become rank #16. when i "threatened" to ban someone i was talking to my friend who was with me on the server i was obviously joking around with him.
Reason why you should remove the punishment: i love your servers one of my favorites. I think i deserve a 2nd chance. i hate not having a fun server to play on when im bored. im honestly a trustworthy person i just like to joke alot. im truly sorry if offended anyone. ~ Thanks
jonite1526
Veteran

Re: unban me

Post by jonite1526 »

Hello,

Your name seems familiar. I was not the admin who administered the ban and sindri is currently not with us.

Here is my thoughts:
Looking at your ban history, I think the ban should stay.

You broke some serious rules: admin impersonation and hate speech after numerous warnings. On top of that, you have a ban for evading.

Obviously I was not there but I those are my thoughts.
=^-^=
White Sedan
Veteran

Re: unban me

Post by White Sedan »

Just because other people on the server use racial and homophobic slurs doesn't mean it's alright for you to do it too. Admin impersonation is a very serious offense, and on top of that you also tried to evade the ban with an alt account. The ban will stay.

Also please only respond to disputes if you're directly involved.
----
Hoff wrote:Consider yourself lucky I am not taking legal action against your server.