Good One.

Post by MarineRiderEST »

Your Steam Community Link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198042430517
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:41082394

Which Admin Punished You: Varple
Type of punishment : Ban
Server where you received the punishment: Trade/Fun#2

How long they punished you for: Permament

Reason why they punished you: "Casual" VIP Abuse.

Reason why you think this punishment is unfair/uncalled for/biased, etc. The server was rather dead and none cared till the RAT joined and just ruined our "fun"

Reason why we should remove the punishment: As i wasen't the first one to discover that new exploit but is the one who carries the perma ban?
Idjit
Veteran

Re: Good One.

Post by Idjit »

I think this is a fantastic representation of the kind of attitude you bring to the server. You've been banned before for VIP abuse, and I would hope that at some point you would have gotten the message that VIP abuse isn't allowed on our servers. Not only this, but you've been very toxic on the servers as well, which is clearly shown by your attitude towards the person who reported you. You've been given plenty of chances to improve on your behavior in general, and you haven't improved on anything at all.

As a side note for the forum mods, I was spectating Marine along with Varple when he was banned.
Last edited by Idjit on Tue Feb 14, 2017 8:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fire wrote:Funny but don't post this stupid shit.
MrRocketBoots wrote:Completely understandable, I did overlook that. Apologies, Thanks for you time none the less.
Armen
Veteran

Post by Armen »

VIP Abuse is not allowed even if "no one cares."
You have been a highly toxic character on the servers for some time now and always seem to push things a little too far.
Your attitude on this appeal especially is not tolerated.

I think for now, you should try and find other servers to play on.
SpicyCandy
Forum Mod

Post by SpicyCandy »

After some discussion, your VIP has been revoked and your ban has been shortened to one month. Any further infractions will result in a perma silence.