Please unban me ;) or not :(

willow

Please unban me ;) or not :(

Post by willow »

Your Steam Community Link: 76561198040993886
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:40364079

Which Admin Punished You: Shankin
Type of punishment(ban, mute, silence or gag): mute
Server where you received the punishment: I'm not very sure it's been a long time. :oops:

How long they punished you for: Permanent

Reason why they punished you: Impersonating an admin and owner

Reason why you think this punishment is unfair/uncalled for/biased, etc. uncalled :?

Reason why we should remove the punishment: When i was playing in the saxton hale server i thought it would be funny to tell people i'm an admin. :problem: BTW this was about 2 months ago? So i can't recall much but i'm trying my best. :crazy: While i was talking i put on a "funny" fake squeaker voice to hopefully show people i was joking. At first people just ignored me and practically everyone was muting me, except the admin. I'm pretty sure he gave me a warning at first but i couldn't hear it. After i stopped a few minutes later i was banned permanently. I was sad because i liked the server and i didn't know you could get banned for saying your admin, most servers i went to they heard my voice and knew i was joking or didn't care. At most i was just muted and ignored then i would stop. If i get unbanned i won't "troll" or anything on your servers anymore. I just want to play on your saxton hale and pyro tennis servers again. So please? :angel:
Last edited by willow on Fri Feb 17, 2017 1:17 am, edited 2 times in total.
Armen
Veteran

Re: Please unban me ;) or not :(

Post by Armen »

Just saying, we take admin impersonation VERY seriously on our servers. Joking or not, it's not really that funny.
SpicyCandy
Forum Mod

Re: Please unban me ;) or not :(

Post by SpicyCandy »

Ban stays.